April Fools Day

Taurus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April fools is a thing of the past for me but in a heated debate my housemate threw a rolled up magazine at my balls yesterday. I coulda got revenge then but I couldn't move so whilst I was sprawling around on the floor in agony I left him with 3 words "u gon' pay"This morning I put my chin-up bar about a ft off the floor outside his door.All I heard this morning was a loud bang and "wtf...sh*t...ow....f*ck...." then he rolled into the kitchen to get to my room and shout abuse.....but failed to realise....butter-floor.The way he tried to boot my door down was jokes.But it ain't over I know he's gonna try summin again :lol:

Nothing planned.Just a stick in mud I guess.I remember 2 years ago I gt boyed to the highest degree.Long story short:Staying round a mate's place, hooked up with her then regretted it once I sobered up. Told my boy sleeping who also stayed over with another mate what happened.Got a call two days later saying how the girl I hooked up with got drunk and had to be hospitalised, crying because of me and suicidal. He then reccommends I got out with her for a while till she is more stable.Felt well bad, but didn't wanna go out with this girl. Ended phone call and there was me pacing up and down a friends house for 15mins stressing about what I was gonna do.Received another phone call......"April Fools"........ boyed to the nth degree!

my ex last year told her parents to sit down and said im pregnantneedless to say her pops took her phone and was verbally raping me on the phone leaving bare messages and I was thinking wtfI actually thought it was real and told my mum the unfortunate turn off events only for her to tell me that it was a prank with my mum bascially crying all eveningi told her it was a prank and she still didn't believe mewe laugh about it now but she wasnt amused at the time and there was ALOT of threats thrown about my girls parents dealt with it thoughf*ck april fools dont believe anything thats said this day

was gonna bluff a fag into making himself come out the closet to one of the most homophobic guys i know but its too raw i guess
so u hang round with this sort of individual?
hasnt come out yetjust told me and like 4 other ppl in that circle t'other weekanyway.female friend passed her test two daysnabbed her keys from her purse at breakmoved the car to another locationat lunch she is going to her whip when my boy phones hersaying he just saw her car being towed awayobviously she thinks he is gassing cause its new yearswasnt ready for the one part hydrogen two part oxygen coming22's she gets to where her car WAS parkedvisibly shakenanother boy rolls up on the scene as planned and tells herhe will give her a lift to where it was towed cause it happened to him beforeand it's £120 to get it out plus £30 a day for every day its theresilent whimpers, fighting back tears but a couple are escapingwalk down the street turn left to where his car is everyone standing next to her car smiling"APRIL FOOLS!"its a par its a par
just got my uncle to ring up my boy and tell him his mums dead (shes in a hospice)epic lulz
wowthats cold
i lol'd

just got my uncle to ring up my boy and tell him his mums dead (shes in a hospice)epic lulz
wowThem things there will backfirei never joke aboutdeathand my april fools jokes worked :D
What was it?And i didnt do one this year, a friend of mine rang up some girl sayin he had herpes and that backfired BADLY by lunch, everyone knew haha

wowThem things there will backfirei never joke aboutdeathand my april fools jokes worked :D
What was it?And i didnt do one this year, a friend of mine rang up some girl sayin he had herpes and that backfired BADLY by lunch, everyone knew haha
Pissedand i did online pranks in these 2 threadshttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...t=0&start=0http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...t=0&start=0Plus Facebook