Football Week 31. Birmingham v Wolves tonight SS1

Admin.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
macheda_280x390_730431a.jpg

WHO NEEDS TORRES WHEN YOU GOT MACHEDAMACHEDA MACHEDA MACHEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHO NEEDS TORRES WHEN YOU GOT MACHEDAMACHEDA MACHEDA MACHEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STILL WANT HIM OUT?YOU f*ck*ng CLUELESS GLORY HUNTING IDIOT
:D :D :D :D embaressing
ROFLSports room quotes>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________________

Duncan Thorpe (Manchester United fan) says...24 hours after my vasectomy, macheda scores in the last minute, forcing me to jump up off the couch and risk my stiches bursting at the seams!!! but my god!!! it was worthit!!! absolutley brilliant! yes, i agree villa were better than us in some parts, but were champions because we can still win even when were not at the top of our game, and to all the liverpool fans on here who are coming out with rubbish, all i can say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh, and also on a more serious note: ...... FACT: youve NEVER won the premier league, so when you do, i'll take you seriuosly!!!!!!! see you in rome (if u get there)! im off now to have my vasectomy reversed, and to name my new born MACHEDA!!Posted 11:45 6th April 2009

Duncan Thorpe (Manchester United fan) says...24 hours after my vasectomy, macheda scores in the last minute, forcing me to jump up off the couch and risk my stiches bursting at the seams!!! but my god!!! it was worthit!!! absolutley brilliant! yes, i agree villa were better than us in some parts, but were champions because we can still win even when were not at the top of our game, and to all the liverpool fans on here who are coming out with rubbish, all i can say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh, and also on a more serious note: ...... FACT: youve NEVER won the premier league, so when you do, i'll take you seriuosly!!!!!!! see you in rome (if u get there)! im off now to have my vasectomy reversed, and to name my new born MACHEDA!!Posted 11:45 6th April 2009
Thats actually butters.

MARLON Harewood is desperate to make his debut for Wolves against Blues.But he admits he is not sure what reaction he will get from the Blues faithful at St Andrew’s on April 6 – even if he takes to the pitch in gold and black rather than claret and blue.The 27-year-old, who is on loan from Villa for the remaining six games of the season, said: “I might get a bit of abuse but then, because I haven’t been playing for Villa, maybe they will be okay with me.”The striker, who has been limited to just one Premier League start under manager Martin O’Neill during his two-year spell at Villa Park, said: “I would love to play in the derby for Wolves.“I know there are no guarantees that I will start but when I saw it was Birmingham up first I thought ‘my God’.’’Harewood insists if the boo-boys do get on his back it won’t faze him.“It will inspire me and, if I do score, perhaps I will go back to Villa and get a massive cheer,” he said.The former West Ham man admitted he had not realised the rivalry between Villa and Blues was so intense.“I didn’t realise how bad it was and the friction between the two sets of fans,” he said.“It is quite bad and I don’t think you realise it until you are in it.“I suppose there will be rivalry between Wolves and Blues because they are the two top sides in the league.‘‘It will be really interesting and a game to make an impression in as it is live on TV as well.”
Marlon Harewood's Wolves debut tonight.Win for Wolves tonight would pretty much secure automatic promotion.As it would leave them 8 points clear of 2nd.Defeat for Birmingham would leave Reading hot on their heels.
Wolves will look to take a giant stride towards promotion to the Premier League with victory at rivals Birmingham City, live on Sky Sports 1 & HD1.The Championship leaders will open up an 11-point gap to third-placed Reading, if Mick McCarthy's men are successful at St Andrews.However, Birmingham will be out to boost their own promotion aspirations and can close to within two points of Wolves, who won 2-0 at Monday's hosts in the FA Cup third round in January.Blues boss Alex McLeish is likely to make a late decision on whether to include a trio of players who have overcome injuries.James McFadden (knee), Marcus Bent and on-loan defender Djimi Traore (both hamstring) are all available for selection but are still short of match fitness.Stuart Parnaby (thigh) and Kemy Agustien (groin) are further behind in their recovery process and are unlikely to feature at St Andrews.Forward duo Garry O'Connor and Kevin Phillips both returned from injury in Blues' last league match - a 1-1 draw with Norwich on 21st March - and will again be in contention for a place in the squad.Wolves newsMarlon Harewood is in contention to make his Wolves debut following his recent loan arrival at Molineux from Aston Villa.However, the striker will face stiff competition from Chris Iwelumo (hip) and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake (calf) as McCarthy remains confident they will recover in time from the injuries they picked up on international duty.Matt Jarvis is again doubtful due to a medial knee ligament problem while defender George Elokobi and goalkeepers Matt Murray and Carl Ikeme all remain sidelined.Meanwhile, winger Michael Kightly will not play again this season after suffering a broken metatarsal in a behind-closed-doors friendly with Shrewsbury at the end of March.

smhbut lol at givs a job
:lol:Poles got ended by shirts and scarfers.
lol, did the guy filming get hit with a chair?
thts what im thinkin he got baxd at the end haha
loool he did
come like cloverfield
:D :D :D :D :D :D rgrhbthtdngtngfnfhnfg*dies*
ROFL, he did as well.