Football Week 31. Birmingham v Wolves tonight SS1

Admin.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macheda is some f*ck*ng talent but he will go off the rails, at Rome he caused so many fights and didn't obay many rules late night drinking etc.
he was never at roma
Is LAZIO in Rome or Roma?Hope this helps.ta
:D
macheda.jpgSeen
I think this one flew right over your head mate.

Macheda is some f*ck*ng talent but he will go off the rails, at Rome he caused so many fights and didn't obay many rules late night drinking etc.
he was never at roma
macheda.jpgSeen
aahhhaaahha

he was never at roma
macheda.jpgSeen
aahhhaaahha
smh

he was never at roma
lmao

Good win today, felt calm right until the end, had a feeling we'd win. Especially with Macheda coming on I just had one of those feelings that he'd be involved somehow.On a side note...Isn't Rome in Lazio? Rather than Lazio in Rome?

he was never at roma
macheda.jpgSeen
aahhhaaahha
smh
O SHIETTTGANDALF SMACKED MANDONE RESEARCH AND ALL SORTScsi-grissom-sandhead.jpgWELL DONE MATE AT STATIN MACHEDA WAS BORN IN ROME AND PLAYED FOR LAZIO AND NOT ROMA WHICH IS DEF NOT WHAT TULSE SAIDLOL @ YOU BEING CLUELESSNOW I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU MOAN ABOUT HAVING A CLUELESS AVIUNDESERVED

FIVE f*ck*ng MINUTES, f*ck*ng CORRUPT charlie uniform november tangos. Ferguson, shadow Premier League chief-executive has certainly got his way today.For those that say this league isn't corrupt, please explain to me where 5 mins of stoppage time came from. No doubt Riley will add another minute on if the Mancs haven't scored by then.5 MINUTES THIS IS A f*ck*ng DISGRACEFIVE minutes injury time. 5. And people wonder why we say it's corrupt. Unreal. Just unreal.Champions. The confidence boost this will give them cannot be underestimated, even though it has come from deeply corrupt officiating and the fact that their manager UNDENIABLY runs the Premier League.Should be an investigation into the 5 minutes, seriously.The thing is, you don't need any talent to play for United - that's why they've so many average players. The officials do the trick season after season.One of the most disgraceful referring performances in awhile. They don't give united the goals, but they give them every opportunity to score, and that's why it's absolute rubbish. Credit to united for winning, but bloody hell, Riley and the FA, absolute f*ck*ng rubbish pack of twats.You look at their team, and it's impossible to see them finishing in the top 5 without officials on their side - I haven't seen them all, of course, but I'm not convinced they'd be in the top half of the table this season without the refs as they are. I'd have to examine footage of various games to get some sort of idea.
:D :D