Football Week 31. Birmingham v Wolves tonight SS1

Admin.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n64789563823_2375049_4990677.jpgLOL AT SELLING THIS GUY HE JUS SAVED U THE LEAGUE
to be honest he wasn't saying that United should sell him, he just said he doesn't think he'll make it at United its a fair point No ones saying he SHOULD be sold he's just saying he COULD be

OH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
macheda_280x390_730431a.jpg

WHO NEEDS TORRES WHEN YOU GOT MACHEDAMACHEDA MACHEDA MACHEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHO NEEDS TORRES WHEN YOU GOT MACHEDAMACHEDA MACHEDA MACHEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he's got better from when i first saw him play.looks stronger, faster and has more conviction about him.still doubt he'll make it @ United though.but i guess on current form he's still a better option then Berbs.
PMSLPINK THE f*ckER!!!!PINK THE f*ckER!!!!PINK THE f*ckER!!!!

OH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GODOH MY f*ck*ng GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
macheda_280x390_730431a.jpg

WHO NEEDS TORRES WHEN YOU GOT MACHEDAMACHEDA MACHEDA MACHEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHO NEEDS TORRES WHEN YOU GOT MACHEDAMACHEDA MACHEDA MACHEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5-avoidable-reasons-it-projects-fail.jpg
:D :D :D

JESUS CHRISTOS!!!!i seriously can not believe he tried that.but as soon as he came on he looked like he meaned business.and bar Ronnie was the only one likely to score.we were second best for HUGE chunks of that game.can't believe we pulled it out of the bag after the previous two games.there was a moment there i was dreading the game against porto.now things look a tad better.but bloody hell what a goal.guy is a legend.no matter what happens to him after this.woah woah woah.

Villa need to get out of this rut, is it everton next?
yeah, i bet you want us to win so you can stick it to all those everton fans you know
117Agbonlahor_468x312.jpgLOL, yeah just after i finish taking the piss out of the villa fans i know as you try to recover from this free fall TBH.

Macheda MOM lmao @ Barclays man aint even old enough to drinktbf out of our youngershes prob third best(talent wise) behing welbeck and petrucci hes better then Campbell imo who will turn out to be a decent prem league player

Guest LucaPiano

Macheda is some f*ck*ng talent but he will go off the rails, at Rome he caused so many fights and didn't obay many rules late night drinking etc.