Premier League Week 32 Thread

Navigator

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a bad knee injury early on, he was betta than Joe Cole b4 the inj
Come on now, i rate Osman, but seriously, come on....
Osman should have had an England chance by now.Don't rate Pienaar that highly despite his goal, thought he was sh*t today.
co-sign the Osman England thingHe had a bad knee injury early on, he was betta than Joe Cole b4 the injPienaar is sick, 2much quality1st time I saw him he played against Vieira for Ajax at Highbury, hes brilliant, will light up the world cup next year
WHAT!?!?!
Its a fact, google itAsk any coach who was around the England youth setupOsman I think won the FA youth cup but then had a bad knee inj

yeah osman was f*cked defo the best midfielder to come out that late 90s youth shitbut he wont make england squad for political reasons same thing happened with muzzy izzet man was on fire week in week out and just got over lookedthe english just dont like us

yeah osman was f*cked defo the best midfielder to come out that late 90s youth shitbut he wont make england squad for political reasons same thing happened with muzzy izzet man was on fire week in week out and just got over lookedthe english just dont like us
thought it was because izzet played for turkey ?

btw sturridge is sick, how does he not start regularly?
yeah think he's a top player.whenever i've been up there my citeh friends tell me he's been treated pretty poorly by the club.especially considering he turned down loads of offers to stay at citeh.

Maik Taylor sent off for the dogshit against Plymouth.Forest down to 10 men against Sheffield United.Wolves 1-0 up.Reading 2-0 up.If Sheffield United can beat 10 man forest and birmingham lose then Birmingham are down to third!!!!PLYMOUTH SCORE FROM RESULTING PEN1-0 PLYMOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw sturridge is sick, how does he not start regularly?
yeah think he's a top player.whenever i've been up there my citeh friends tell me he's been treated pretty poorly by the club.especially considering he turned down loads of offers to stay at citeh.
:D :D :D