OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

I didn't post for people to ask me anything, if I wanted to I would have just wrote making me feel sh*t next to my 'insert car'. You lot need to get over this, if it was a guy saying the same thing the other way round it would be no issue. I didn't answer the question for this exact reason, because people take whatever I say the wrong way or make an issue from nothing. So about my car, its nothing special, very average, happy now?

/

Go away Justin.

Shut up you stupid girl.

If you don't want to answer a question based on the topic then piss off. Nobody cares about your boyfriends car, if it is your boyfriend. You are trolling a bit in here. Just admit your rolling in a Nissan Micra, tis a fucking minor!

Ok, I made a comment that would never have been picked up if it was a male on here talking about his girlfriend getting a nice car. Ive said it before I'm not watching what I say just because people are childish, I would have happily answered the question but I saw silly comments suggesting I'm attention seeking so I didn't bother. I dont have a hidden agenda, I really don't care how I come across here. I'm not here for anyone's attention or acceptance.

That's the last time I'm addressing it, il stick to browsing can't be bothered.

/

Nitsuj, you must remember your in no position to call anyone stupid.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Ok, I made a comment that would never have been picked up if it was a male on here talking about his girlfriend getting a nice car. Ive said it before I'm not watching what I say just because people are childish, I would have happily answered the question but I saw silly comments suggesting I'm attention seeking so I didn't bother. I dont have a hidden agenda, I really don't care how I come across here. I'm not here for anyone's attention or acceptance.

That's the last time I'm addressing it, il stick to browsing can't be bothered.

/

Nitsuj, you must remember your in no position to call anyone stupid.

ksjkjakjdskajdska

the sly send

LOL, fat fuck try send like that.

I now understand why you alway try to hide your face and why you look a bit hench.

Rolls of a beer belly? Yes

Hench body? Yes

Hairy face (reason why you keep it hidden)? Yes

Big hands? Yes

You have cystic ovaries!

PISSED!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

LOL, fat f*ck try send like that.

I now understand why you alway try to hide your face and why you look a bit hench.

Rolls of a beer belly? Yes

Hench body? Yes

Hairy face (reason why you keep it hidden)? Yes

Big hands? Yes

You have cystic ovaries!

PISSED!!!!

Swing and a miss.

• Upvote 2