29-stone mum feeds her eight-month-old triplets McDonald’s

Vertigo

She made history as the fattest ever mother of triplets, weighing in at 40 stone. But far from ensuring her babies don't go the same way she did, Leanne Salt is happy to admit feeding them junk food, including fish and chips and McDonald's meals.Yesterday the 24-year-old - still dangerously overweight at 30 stone - told of her approach to motherhood which doctors say is certain to leave them facing health problems.'They were six months old when they had their first McDonald's,' she said. 'They had chicken nuggets and chips and loved it. 'They like fish and chips too, but I take the batter off the fish, so I guess that's healthy.' Miss Salt's immense weight meant the safe delivery of her triplets - daughters Deanna and Daisy, and son Finlee - last August was a major challenge for medics.It took a 68-strong team and a bill for the NHS of £200,000, including a specially-built operating table for her Caesarean section.Now back home in Coventry and living on benefits, she says she is too busy to prepare proper meals for her triplets or do much in the way of housework. Miss Salt, who blames her obesity on a thyroid problem, fell pregnant after seeing her then boyfriend for just four weeks.They split up halfway through her pregnancy, and she now lives with her mother Jane, 46, and brother Blane, neither of whom is overweight. The babies each consume around 1,249 calories a day, nearly double the recommended 765 for their 17lb weight at the age of eight months.
article-1174210-04B0E57C000005DC-833_468x731.jpgIt's a damm shame that people are blessed with kids and then through their own ignorance and laziness help their children on the road to obesity. <_<

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually made me laugh out loud.everything about it is comical.- the surname -the boyfriend of 4 weeks. - his delayed moment of clarity- the pregnancy procedure, - the mix-race babies,then the picture....lawd god the picture.Each scroll of the mouse made me laugh louder. her face, her arms, her "breasts", her partitioned stomach-HER JEANS ARE SEPARATING IT!! Then dem wedge calves and hippopotamus foots haha

Argh for f*cks sake.These fresh guys that off their life raft from Zimbabique and roam around Stoke on Trent looking for weak p*ssy to breed in between writing e-mails requesting large sums of money from pensioners and stupid middle class people.

It took a 68-strong team and a bill for the NHS of £200,000, including a specially-built operating table for her Caesarean section.
And this pisses me off.It cost 200K for that to occur.We the taxpayers paid so much money so this waste of body mass can breed and f*ck her children up.If anything their dad should pay the 600K that them children will accumulate in due time on the NHS.This woman should be impaled, sliced up, honey glazed and fed to her children on a platter for cost cutting measures.