Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck sree the fasspot.... how u gonna try hype when mans not even in the room.Also when he come out the room and told halfwit they tried to put his bed on the toilet and put back.. why come out and tell man for? there was no need. Man just snitching for no reason. These kinda man don't know how to act.Cairon should just run up on herts uni when he goes back.. smack him up and keep it movin.and as i said... man like kris >>>>____from when he said what he did in his intro movie i gave him ratings and mans moving chicks up without acting moist and so slyly.

The fecktard can't even speak English. Well both of them.Cairon is a wasteman, impulsive, rash and illiterate.Sree is a pervert, treacherous, lecherous paki.Classified. Lol at the dumbass calling someone else a 'waste creature'. Don't think he's looked in the mirror. He goes to Hertfordshire ffs, doing Business. I wouldn't wipe my ass with a Hertfordshire degree.

white ppl dont like asian ppl so sree lost this from the start
thisCairons a wasted yout thoughguy keeps loosingsmh if you think real niggas like Science or Victor would try hyping at the neekest guy in the house NoPe woulda gone for the leaders like Kris straight and kept it moving

im not saying kris has anything to hype but still if i was cairon i would been like "love bro im on it back up"sree is any p*ssy i understand u gonna argue with him cus hes bare annoyingbut all the "say it too my face" "lets see what will happen" talk like asif u dont already know hes not built like that its bollocksimo intimidating a p*ssy is a p*ssy moveat least man like Science would intimidate real pub guys like Maxwell

im not saying kris has anything to hype but still if i was cairon i would been like "love bro im on it back up"sree is any p*ssy i understand u gonna argue with him cus hes bare annoyingbut all the "say it too my face" "lets see what will happen" talk like asif u dont already know hes not built like that its bollocksimo intimidating a p*ssy is a p*ssy moveat least man like Science would intimidate real pub guys like Maxwell
Cairon is 18 he ain't the maturest and at that age hes more than likely going to be hot headed. iIf somone like scree is trying to make you look stupid infront of a room full of people then any 18 year old is gonna lose there cool, think there expected too

lol trust u lot 2 jump on sree
he showed himself up.
he hasnt once used a racial attack on himcairon does act ignorant and did try and bully himjsust because hesa fresh asian doesnt make him a aracistyou guys ar ethr racists for jumping on a stereotype and running with it and repeating it till uve convinced urselves its trueuntil i see him callin cairon n words then i'l accept he is one...shits disgustin ... cant 2 people on colour nt get on without it being a racial element
Srees a prick and ur only backing him cos he come like kin

nah is sorta talking sense herehe can hate cairon without being racist if i saw him saying sopfia and norrin id agreefrom when i saw Sree dancing them black girls i would never say hes ur typical run the mill bossman he hasnt actually said anything about black people just caironhes still a pricki then asked a one girl who works in SU in hertsand asked her if sree was one of them racist asiansshe was like "nah he is actually safe never seen him haave a problem anyone"also defo said from the start he hates sree even when the rest of us thought he was this brillant character

LMFAO. The way Big Brother said "But I really like black men">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Unnecessary hotting them like that. And it's a bullshit rule. And I hate the way they cut to the diary room door so they can make it seem like someone has reacted to one thing when it's their reaction from something totally different.

if anything Cairon should have mugged Sree off.all that hype talk was a bit meh.mugging him and saying what everyone thinks but doesn't want to say would have hurt him more.as of now he still thinks he's the wise old cousing looking out for everyones best interest.later !

my mums friends overly on cairons back, tru say shes dem 'all these kids do these days is stab eachother' women. I'm saying bossman is a racist, u dun kno he wants to drop some nef bars. but hes to smart for that, in his head he thinks hes turning the public against him (is it working?)but yh, who u backing thou? and who du think the publics backing?/Davina used to be a smack head. didn't even know dat... dated eric clapton too before she was famoushttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davina_McCallLater, she ran a restaurant for two years and worked as a singing waitress in Paris. However, after a failed Moulin Rouge cabaret audition, she returned to London where she quickly became a fixture on the club scene, which eventually led to her becoming a nightclub hostess. It was at this time (during her early 20s) that McCall became addicted to alcohol and drugs, heavily using cocaine, ecstasy and heroin.OG bad breed
That old footballer f*cked her too, the one who smacked up That blonde swedish bitch Ulrika.

I dont actually think he's racist but he blatantly looks down at black people and thats what people are getting twisted.However I will not be suprised if that Sree calls him a black bastard or some f*ckarythat situation was just like when saffia was saying 'sister? dont come with your rudegirl talk'