M.I.K

M.I.K

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, are you the same guy who recently had a cd launch party?The same party which nobody turned up to? The same party that all the DJs left because they werent gettin payed?LOL @ you not needing the advice given
1. I wert dere myself2. I didnt put the nite on3. Ask the guy who promoted the rave them questions, looool

Wait, are you the same guy who recently had a cd launch party?The same party which nobody turned up to? The same party that all the DJs left because they werent gettin payed?LOL @ you not needing the advice given
did this seriously happen? that's peak still, but I don't get why you would name the rave after an up and coming guy who no one knowsthe line up looked big as well

Guest Esquilax
1. I wert dere myself2. I didnt put the nite on3. Ask the guy who promoted the rave them questions, looool
Yeah but now you'll go down in history as that guy whose promotion rave no one went to."You know M.I.K?""Swear he's that guy who had a rave in his name and no one turned up and it was general fukry all around?""Yeah, what a c*nt"

Yeah but now you'll go down in history as that guy whose promotion rave no one went to."You know M.I.K?""Swear he's that guy who had a rave in his name and no one turned up and it was general fukry all around?""Yeah, what a c*nt"
Yh ur a bait MIK fanboy say nuffin

Without trying to offend plse lemme give you some advice...even though you might be tempted to show people ure entire catalogue of youtube vids or greatest hits all at once you should refrain... it rarely impresses peoplein fact what it does is put people off because you have overloaded them with information...kinda like if thun comes from out of nowhere and drops like 10 conspiracy theories on us at once...its more effective to give small but strong doses of ure workthis is advantageous for several reasons one being that you get to go back to the drawing board and regroup if you get bad feedback...and if u get good feedback then you can come back with more and spread urself out a bit.same thing should be done when sending your music to deejays if ure not doing it already.dont send them a cd with 10 tracks.Pick 3 of ure best songs and wait for a response.i will send some fedback ure way once im at a pc with sound but jus thought id quickly say this to you cos i heard it said by someone else and felt all artists who are serious about getting their music out there should also hear this.

You still linking Kirstie ?
kirstie horner?how everyman know kirstie was supposed to come to my yard on sunday but dont know what happened to hergirl is a funni one calls me constantly then dont hear from her for timeher hearts in the right placeso that is nowbb, d-structo, mik and myself just from this website who have done something with her*books clinic*