"Good Hair" Chris Rock

Natalie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flat i aint tryna crush no fantasy, but im a female that had to sit down in my aunts hair shop every other saturday for a good 15 years, i can recognise even ONE piece of bonding, weather it be for body, colour or lengthShe dont always wear it like most of these other ladies do, but she is not completly exempt. she looks better when her hair is braided still

lol looks goodBlack hair care a $9 billion industry, thought the figure would be high but wow.
isnt that high enough? its not like black people control 1/8 of that industry so any higher and its an even bigger shamemy girl's natural long, non permed hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she cusses with a clear conscience!

LL is mixed, her father is jewish. But this doesn't mean she cant wear weave lolShe is so f*ck*ng annoying anyways.
YERR COURSE SHE CAN WEAR WEAVE but her hair probly grows long an quick, so is weave reall needed when she can do it herself unlike full blooded negro hair

LL is mixed, her father is jewish. But this doesn't mean she cant wear weave lolShe is so f*ck*ng annoying anyways.
YERR COURSE SHE CAN WEAR WEAVE but her hair probly grows long an quick, so is weave reall needed when she can do it herself unlike full blooded negro hair
not just about length

lol looks goodBlack hair care a $9 billion industry, thought the figure would be high but wow.
isnt that high enough? its not like black people control 1/8 of that industry so any higher and its an even bigger shame
Yeah that's what I mean, its higher than I expected.

Been lookin forward to this.Expects the pro-sister campaign to run riot post-release of this.9billi? Might have to find a way to invest in this industry on areal.Its funny tho black folk will still cop that sh*t from Indian man anyway (coontastics)