The Official Athletics Thread

Admin.

Hang tight the armchair sprinters inside. Man bang the 20 metre dash down the stairs and back to put the kettle on, scratch balls, and piss in approx 0.1hrs on a regular.

Guy is a don, he may have parred certain man's brothers for autographs, but the fact remains that half of you man can't run as fast as him on the track.

And allow the Jamaican/African distinction. Allow the Rhodesian ruler for a second and think of where all these man come from. Then think who makes these 'performance enhancing drugs', then think of who REALLY needs to use those drugs and why they were marketed. Don't think the world didn't pay attention to Jesse Owens parring Hitler's Ubermenschen.

patrick_arnold_411_spx.jpg

^ That is the brudda who developed THG, and he clearly needed it.

http://en.wikipedia....ive#The_scandal

What are you babbling on about now?

• Upvote 5

This guys a c*nt

he screwed my lil bro in JD couple years back cause he asked for his autograph

I remember late 90's I was stewarding at Crystal Palace Athletic ground.

This dude was tryna get it with no pass, my boy was like "nah man, you can't go."

He was like

"Do you know who I am?"

My boy said "I don't care bro."

Started tryna run gums still, acting like a hype wasteman.

thats what i been since bolt burst on the seen

he can be beat but no one will beat him and take his world record in the same race....got to beat him tactically...cant beat him in a sheer sprint

/

still think he will smash the world record for what happen last year

usain_bolt_2262389b.jpg

Yohan Blake ran the fastest 100 metres in the world this year as he and Usain Bolt booked their places at London 2012 in the Jamaican National Championships and Olympic trials.

All eyes were on Olympic champion and world record-holder Bolt in the final in Kingston, but it was world champion Blake who stole his thunder, running 9.75 seconds to best his rival's time of 9.76 set in Rome last month.

Bolt was second in in 9.86, while former world record-holder Asafa Powell was just behind him in 9.88 to book the third spot on the team, although he reportedly limped away from the track.

This was the first time Blake and Bolt had faced each other since Blake took the world title Daegu last year when the Olympic champion false started.

All eight men in the final met the Olympic A standard.

Defending women's 100m champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce broke the national record as she won her final in 10.70, which was also a world-leading time.

She was joined on the team by Athens and Beijing 200m winner Veronica Campbell-Brown who ran 10.82.

Kerron Stewart, who was joint second in Beijing, finished third while the other woman to take a share of silver in 2008, Sherone Simpson, could only finish fourth.

Olympic 400m hurdles champion Melaine Walker also won her final, running 54.77.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/athletics/9366537/Olympic-trials-2012-Usain-Bolt-beaten-by-Yohan-Blake-in-Jamaican-100m.html

Asafa got a torn groin aswell. fucked.