when a girl says

adjhasfdb

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you mistaking the forum for a private photo album b? this isnt facebook
I'm giving you plenty of other pictures for you scum to take the piss out of so what you complaining about you liked cussing my photo before!
I never cussed your photo bro?Why are you so touchy today?Are you on your period?I hope your flow isnt too heavy

29q1t7r.jpglmaoare you f*ck*ng serious? i know i've said it before but this guy seriously looks like gun-jack
ngjytdcytfjtxfdjyfdxkjyfkycfdkycfLook at the ting on the right? Is she serious? I didn't know they allowed people that look like that to take pics still.Usually in a group of friends there is a pretty one, maybe she was holiding the camera?

29q1t7r.jpglmaoare you f*ck*ng serious? i know i've said it before but this guy seriously looks like gun-jack
ngjytdcytfjtxfdjyfdxkjyfkycfdkycfLook at the ting on the right? Is she serious? I didn't know they allowed people that look like that to take pics still.Usually in a group of friends there is a pretty one, maybe she was holiding the camera?
pffastw43b4u333433v4lmfao

Ur a joker! Your supposed to be taking the piss out of me not the only one im not related to.

lpfbl[fgbnsf;fd'#f;dsbsdgbgfsbcvbxcvb]xcb'dfbd

:D:rofl::D:rofl::rofl:im just looking at the pic and i can smell bacon.. its f*cked lol

:D:rofl::D:rofl::rofl:im just looking at the pic and i can smell bacon.. its f*cked lol
lol this

Swear down DMF, you need to take some time away from this place.Fall back a bit innit.Tbh, you're causing your own e-drama.And when these lot say things, take it lightly with a smile or just a 'lol'. No need for the essays.
Whos getting emtional? Fall back a bit, im hardly a constant active user. Interested to know how a photo posted in my avatar is causing my own edrama?
you man are fully bullying her
Exactly and this is supposed to be an active forum wit moderators who control it I SEE NO SENSE OF CONTROLL WHAT SO EVER. So maybe u people need to reflect on this.