Sign in to follow this  
Seth Rollins

Swingers

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">NO, NOT THAT TYPE. :lol:Seriously tho. Anyone been to any 'Parties'?Let's not lie here, some of the stories I've heard from you man I'm sure there's a few of you...

Guest Triple XXX

i wanna go to oneheard of a few in Walthamstow n thatbt some guys have to payn u jus kno most of the chicks will be butters

Some guy invited me to onehad to :D him out my life Dont think i could do this, too many sexual things i DONT do... dont wanna get looked down at on one of these ones....

i wanna go to oneheard of a few in Walthamstow n thatbt some guys have to payn u jus kno most of the chicks will be butters
ders one off of hoe street *no pun intended* and one on lea bridge roadsingle males have to pay.... so long for that.

Some guy invited me to onehad to :D him out my life Dont think i could do this, too many sexual things i DONT do... dont wanna get looked down at on one of these ones....
After careful deliberation this was my response when invited a few months back.Plus mans not trying to get shifted. :D

swingers parties you knowi dunno still, i've got one chick that can pose up wit mebut boy, i dunno man lol

Lol at going there and having bounderies.Swingers = Royal Rumble. Anything goes.Bare mans faces getting taken for toilet seat/horse saddle. And what if you get shook?Allow it :D

my friend invited me to one of this parties a while back...but u can wear masks n sh*t.some eyes wide shut ting.i declined, but if he invites me again ill go lol

Standardly reach one of these with a mask & a cape.
:D *Spuds*Was gonna say this.I'd scout the place on a Tom Cruise Eyes Wide Shut ting.eyes_wide_shut.jpg

Lol at going there and having bounderies.Swingers = Royal Rumble. Anything goes.Bare mans faces getting taken for toilet seat/horse saddle. And what if you get shook?Allow it :D
LMFAOO :D :D :D

:D *Spuds*Was gonna say this.I'd scout the place on a Tom Cruise Eyes Wide Shut ting.eyes_wide_shut.jpg
PMSLLL TEARS

know a boy that's reached one before, he never even told me what went down there, was over sketchy them seedy underworld events there lol

really think this sh*t is disgustingwhen u watch them documentarys on tv, swingers are weird

i was watching the film of little richards life, where little richard is played by that actor 'LEON'seems little richard was a doggersick