Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

age is a factorif you've been in a long term relationship is a factorstandards are a factorto ignore any of these is just dumb imo.this thread is nothing but a way for people to big up their egyallis status and egos, while pretending to pass it off as irrelevant because their "boys" have banged more, and in their group it's less.not even saying that from a wounded viewpoint. i feel sorry for any man in here who is 20 or under and has banged 100 chicks. i can guarantee a large majority would be sub par chicks you f*cked because you could, or easy white slags who were on it purely because of your colour/freshers trash.and thats my final thought.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my tally is 18 lost my v at 15, i was in a monogmous relationship for 3 yrs, and have been seeing the same three girls for the last year and a half wiv a few links here and there - basically im happy with these three girls, moretime new links r found to be lacking, plus i keep my standards high im not on jumpoff boshes etc. c/s angelo tho and i also say high tally doesnt mean more sex.

my tally is 18 lost my v at 15, i was in a monogmous relationship for 3 yrs, and have been seeing the same three girls for the last year and a half wiv a few links here and there - basically im happy with these three girls, moretime new links r found to be lacking, plus i keep my standards high im not on jumpoff boshes etc. c/s angelo tho and i also say high tally doesnt mean more sex.
i dn't think anyone is saying they have more sex just sex with a greater number of girlsand tbh the phrase "the only thing better than p*ssy is new p*ssy" comes to mindand i can't c/s angelo either, i dn't think they were trying to brag, if thats their number and it really isn't a big deal in their camp wat do u want them to do... lie for yur benefit and say their number is lesstbh this is the reason y i didn't wanna say my number at first, cuz i thought sumone who has banged like 4 girls will try and say i'm braggin cuz i said i done 16we're all guys here just sayin the reality of our situationsallow saying stuff like, yur lieing or their all ugly and boshesits the type of digs girls make wen their trying to reassure themselves (not sayin this is u marlon)

Sounds bad but Ive lost count tbh, when you get past a certain age and or tally as a man you just stop counting.Ive defo calmed down as Ive got older.Easily 50 plus though (thats low within my circle)Dont see myself as a male slag or whatever, jus young, single and accessible to a lot of females.Been djin in clubs since age 15, lost V at 14.Probs would of banged more but I was in a long term relationships between 16-19 and 22-24Held down regular spots in various cities in england and been on tour abroad a few times. Not really hard to come by if ya single and in 3 or 4 different cities per week on a regs.

How can I read page 1 and see my name like 3 times!? What is this?!Dunno who told you people I'm a whore but it's not that tbh.Lol at Lewis saying I must've banged alot when his number's 60+. Mine is less than half that! Whore.Not even gonna give some standards excuse coz I have done a few sub-par beats. Had a few dry spells, one which was painfully long in my second year of uni. Not ashamed or proud of my number. Don't see how this thread got to 4 pages. Didn't think people would actually answer.

tbh you basing thinking whether your tally is high or low compared to a man is like comparing whether you are tall or short next to a manif your a woman5'9 is tallif you stand next to a 6'4 man you aint gonna look tallbut you still areyou feel me