Some Footy on the PC Streams this week

Admin.

Can't see us winning.Warnock is out. So that means Cuellar right back and Luke switching to LB.Big John is out so no experienced attacker on the bench.Heskey isn’t fully fit, but will probably play, so despite his good form will most likely be ineffective.Petrov is battling to make it, if he’s out then we’re f*cked – ‘cos Nige is also out so we’ll have no holding midfield option. Which means Sidwell comes into the middle.If Petrov is out, I reckon he'll go -

FriedelCuellar - Dunne - Collins - YoungDowning - Sidwell - Milner - YoungHeskey - Agbonlahor

But personally if Petrov is out I'd go 4-5-1, bring in Sidwell and Delph and put Heskey on the bench (due to fitness rather than form).That gives us the extra man in the middle to compensate for no holding player and gives us an experienced forward on the bench to change it later on if needed./What about Arse? Beg you tell me Silvestre and/or Campbell gonna play?

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Arse? Beg you tell me Silvestre and/or Campbell gonna play?
Nah. Silvestre probably bench, Campbell not at all. You might get Craig Eastmond...However likely team isAlmuniaSagna Gallas Vermaelen ClichyDenilson Fabregas RamseyRosicky Arshavin EduardoFabainski, Silvestre, Eastmond, Nasri, Walcott, Bendtner, TraoreI say Eastmond cos Wenger will assume we will dictate the play with the ball but worry about your ability to counter attack and our lack of defensive thinking from our offensive 6.

Aston Villa: Friedel, Cuellar, Collins, Dunne, Luke Young, Ashley Young, Milner, Petrov, Downing, Agbonlahor, HeskeySubs: Guzan, Sidwell, Delfouneso, Davies, Delph, Shorey, BeyeArsenal: Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen, Clichy, Denilson, Fabregas, Ramsey, Rosicky, Eduardo, ArshavinSubs: Fabianski, Nasri, Walcott, Traore, Campbell, Eastmond, Bendtnermight as well play nasri dmf*ck denilson