Champions League Midweek (pg 6)

Lenny

Ref needs to claim an assist for that 2nd goal, basically placed it for them.
how do u work that out?
Asked for the ball off our keeper, then gave it straight to them to take a quick free kick. Seen quick freekicks before. But never seen the ref be that active in the setup of it.

Guest Intervention

Tbh I think that was unfortunateFabianski was holding onto the ball so the ref obviously had to get it off of himThen once the ref took it the porto player asked for it, obviously wanting to take a quick freekickhe culdnt really say no

Ref needs to claim an assist for that 2nd goal, basically placed it for them.
how do u work that out?
Asked for the ball off our keeper, then gave it straight to them to take a quick free kick. Seen quick freekicks before. But never seen the ref be that active in the setup of it.
true but we have ourselfs to blame1. for being d*ckheads nd givin the backpass away in the 1st place2. for switchin off

Guest Intervention

Trusay Fabianski turned away to complain to the linesman when the FK was given (what about, i dont know)Vermaelen was sluggish tracking his manSol got squeezed out rofla farcical series of events no doubt but Arsenal to go through stillThere was also reluctancy to get back when poro were attacking, most of the arsenal players mad elittle or no effort to track back at all, AGAIN

Hilarious stuff.Lol @ Campbells face when Fab was complaining.Lol @ Fab in general, you just knew he was gonna pick that ball up, no way he'd kick it away.Diaby is a joke. No clue.Falcao (sp?) Impressed me, lead the line pretty well throughout. Gave Campbell a roasting in the latter parts.Fernando was superb !Still reckon Arsenal will batter them @ home.

Smh @ the antics..Smh @ Diaby not shootingFabianski is a piece of sh*t, hes got no bottle, hes any shook Pole.. he aint built for thisAlways makes a gaff in the big games, hes got no heartClichy is a nonsense these days, I always had my doubts..We should do them at home but this mob could get an away goal

I give up on Fabianski.gun__1251279082_coach_peyton.jpgI wanna know what this guy is doing with our keepers tbh...I'm convinced Diaby has picked up a injury, his last ten minutes where painful to watch.Dunno what happened to Clichy...But Fabianski tho... I wanna say its training everyday with Almunia, cos when Lehmann was there, Fabianski didnt play like this. TBH it was a career ending performance, man must be praying Almunia is unfit for Saturday.

Smh @ the antics..Smh @ Diaby not shootingFabianski is a piece of sh*t, hes got no bottle, hes any shook Pole.. he aint built for thisAlways makes a gaff in the big games, hes got no heartClichy is a nonsense these days, I always had my doubts..We should do them at home but this mob could get an away goal
laugh.gif

Wenger at it again

Wenger said: "It was a massive mistake to allow Porto to take the free-kick. You go from a situation where there is no free-kick, to one taken quickly where there is no chance to defend. The ref gave them a goal.Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2858465/Wenger-ref-fury-as-Fab-blunders.html#ixzz0fsDeW1Ly

LOL

Clichy has to be the worst left back in the league i cant think of one worse right nowhe makes bale look like evrapmsl

All the games tonight:Thursday, 18 February 2010Uefa Europa LeagueAjax v Juventus, 32R, L1, 18:00Athletic Bilbao v Anderlecht, 32R, L1, 20:05Atletico Madrid v Galatasaray, 32R, L1, 20:05Club Brugge v Valencia, 32R, L1, 18:00FC Copenhagen v Marseille, 32R, L1, 20:05FC Twente v Werder Bremen, 32R, L1, 18:00Fulham v Shakhtar Donetsk, 32R, L1, 20:05 Hamburg v PSV, 32R, L1, 20:05Hertha Berlin v Benfica, 32R, L1, 20:05Lille v Fenerbahce, 32R, L1, 18:00Liverpool v Unirea Urziceni, 32R, L1, 20:05 (It's on channel 5 from 7:30pm if you haven't got sky/satelite) Panathinaikos v Roma, 32R, L1, 20:05Rubin Kazan v Hapoel Tel-Aviv, 32R, L1, 14:00Standard Liege v SV Red Bull Salzburg, 32R, L1, 18:00Villarreal v Wolfsburg, 32R, L1, 18:00/This season has been PAINFUL.