Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

i used to do that with smalls, but lick the one in the middle, stick the two bits to it, and then peel it off and stick down the two bits using the sticky that's left, do that with small rizla = the perfect length spliff.
standard business tbhbut wen im smokin myself a kingsize is more than enuffstrength not length (loool no homo)
lmao, massive no homo needed there, and i know wot u mean but i'd rather have a longer, slightly thinner spliff than sum horrible cone shaped mutherf*cker. small cone obviously but not too much, man i used to be so picky about my spliffs. Anyone put a 'z' shape in their roach to stop tobacco getting in ur mouth? But u gotta use scissors to cut it out otherwise the fluffy bit where u tore the cardboard gets all bunged up with resin and u can't smoke it properly.

in general though, i hate it when my head starts spinning really fast, when i come home drunk and think a few spliffs is what i need..still do it though
ennitu kno ur gona spin out but ur wrappin it anywayi don't whitey tbheveri'm too stubbornif it's comin up i force it back down even if it's pissin out my noseanywayu had ur beer n breakfast yet u faggothad it friday, saturday, sunday AND monday tbh

nooope, ive got uni exams to repeat all week now, and im on a now drink/smoke diet from now until fridayI asked some of my white english mates to take me to a good pub that does itand they looked all nervous as expected and said"NAAAH BRUV, LETS BUY SOME RED STRIPE.. BUN A ZOOT AND GO KFC"so im gonna have to do it at home or on my own, until someone lets me into your "secert society"

lol @ me dropping a zute today, picked up the grinder and it all fell out. the way i felt to sweep it up and smoke it dust n all... was emotional at the time
Ive done this. Also whos dropped their ash tray? f*ck*ng tragic on carpet, had a free house at mine and I was grabbing the table off my mate to roll a a joint and the ashtray just slid off in some slow motion movements :( Talking about spinning out. Was at my mates house last night and I was lean and my head was spinning then my mate walks in and I thought it was someone else so when I realised it werent my head just cooked. Had to go get some fresh air. Also I get mad paranoia on times lol