Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

the only 100% fool proof method to prevetn detection: selotape all the gaps in your door frame, use a sploof, blow smoke into  fan facing out your window ... spray ozium inside the ting when youre done ... leave the window open and doorframe sealed til you wake up... make sure to remove the selotape at like 6am before any  unwelcome visitors come in and wonder why your doors stuck to the frame

jst go for a  walk bro

yh we got a nice big house n ive got a decent room, at most i put a towel by the door

but tbh my family are used to my room ponging of bud anyway

used to have a mate that when we blazed round his the smoke would seep through the walls n cream out next door

/

just realised i never really mentioned the cannabis cup

bare fucking losers all over the shop

raekwon was alright, mf doom was completely shit, couldnt hear what he was on about through his mask n hes basically just come fat black tramp in proper pikey bin bag clothes

raekwon came out n passed out the stupidest hench joints that got passed about the crowd, ud have to see it to believe it

the expo was interesting but the people i was with wanted to be there most days, jus so they could suck up to the seed company heads

i did a dab in the grey area, this bunch of inner circle proper up themselves yanks always there on the front window table, they gave me it, i was already plastered n bagged out my nut so dont remember much but choking to fuck / close to whiteying

did a few pros obvs, made mates all over the shop went on a bit of a lone wolf 1 cos the lad i was stayin with had werk in the day same as his mrs

goin back in may

n ive flippin quit bud till then aint i lads

withdrawal is a bitch

my belly is in tatters, its kickin off in there, got a migraine kinda mindstate today, cold sweats during sleep as per

fucking horrible really

crackhead life

bout to drop a kool story 

raekwon is a cool dude tried to  offer him a zoot outside leicester square capital radio(think that was the station). thought i was bugging when i saw chef 

he just nodded and his hench bodyguard/entourage guy just came up to me and said nah even after i wanted to give him a fresh baggie

was kind of gutted but it was probably cos it was rizla them yanks love their blunts

the only 100% fool proof method to prevetn detection: selotape all the gaps in your door frame, use a sploof, blow smoke into  fan facing out your window ... spray ozium inside the ting when youre done ... leave the window open and doorframe sealed til you wake up... make sure to remove the selotape at like 6am before any  unwelcome visitors come in and wonder why your doors stuck to the frame

jst go for a  walk bro

lol

LOOOOOOOOOL

What was the best grade out there lad?

u kno what its like i was constantly zoned so its hard to say

i was mainly smokin casey cos my mate had jus dried out a crop

the rest of the time them lot used to barge through grey areas que n grab bare bags of random faves they have

i jus stood outside in a daze n basically blazed what i got given

im always more interested in the coca n drinks when im over there i can blaze all day without leaving bed

I haven't blazed in like 4 months now, feel very proud of myself.

My friends girlfriend has booked me a flight to Amsterdam for my birthday, but I'm worried i'm gonna either look like a p*ssy and not be able to smoke like how I be smoking, or enjoy it too much.

I've never tried Vaporizers, what are they like? Should I just stick to the drinks, LSD, Mushrooms and whores?

thats what im worried about

last time every1 was all impressed that i can keep up with the locals

thinkin ill grab a half the week before n chow down

vaporisers were nice, they was bringin out the stupid size bags, taller than me

but as for how much they'll fuck u up, i couldnt say, it was a different kind of high if i remember right, more like a bong hit straight in ur head

just come back from Dam yesterday 

liberty haze @ barney's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

its was the 2011 cup winning chro,

wooyyy had me leaned up in the cafe, in one little corner, i was just watching life go by out the window