Champions League Quarter Finals Week 1 / UEFA CUP

Guest Intervention

PMSLALLOW LETTING VORONINS BROTHER SCOREBayern deserved to win that match 4-1They got f*ck*ng ROBBED. Ushited parked the bus from get go like them swag teams we play on Fifa clubs. f*ck off.Ushited will still go through though.. Pissed Bayern didnt score more.
Don't you ever get bored of doing this?

Ive got a feeling Arsenal fans are speaking about 24hrs too early./Not gonna lie Im spewing.Everything we did tonight was poor, cant remember a performance that bad. Literally everything, from inviting pressure on ourselves when our dumbass keeper had the ball at his feet, to struggling to pass 5 yards.I beg someone provide me with a reason why Neville and Nani were the two entrusted with keeping tabs on Ribery? Jesus christ.Evra was atrocious, but I have to bly him cos its probs his first bad performance in about 2 years. In fact, nah f*ck that the mistake was some dumb FIFA glitch were your baltantly pressing the buttons to hoof it but hes just gazing into thin air. Not starting Valencia was a horrible choice.How sh*t was Nani as wellf*ck this

PMSLALLOW LETTING VORONINS BROTHER SCOREBayern deserved to win that match 4-1They got f*ck*ng ROBBED. Ushited parked the bus from get go like them swag teams we play on Fifa clubs. f*ck off.Ushited will still go through though.. Pissed Bayern didnt score more.
Don't you ever get bored of doing this?
LmaoMurko >