General Election Topic

Mr Q

*wishes he had natty's endless supply of gifs so he could get the picture of the rock applauding, in response to wavesurfers last post*

YOU'VE BEEN CALLING MY NAME A LOT RECENTLY YOU BATTY BWOY

IS THERE SUTTIN YOU WANT TO SAY MATE?

ALEX TELL YOUR NITTY FRIEND BEFORE IT GETS POLITICAL IN HERE

You are paranoid son

was it not you who randomly mentioned me earlier in the shout-box?

about "tell your nitty friend"

1. i dnt think you really understand what a nitty is

2. You mad cos i called you a backpacker

you indirected about gif trolls, i see you fam

I'm not mad don't even know what you meant by backpacker but whatever you meant you are blatently chatting sh*t

i just said that there are a few GIF TROLLS. didnt specifically mention you, which means you clearly thought that what i was saying pertained to yourself, for reasons only you know.

u know fullwell well what i meant by backpacker

:Y:

Cool.

Just because I didn't go out and cop Giggs album and don't make ber posts in the official thread and I critisized one decent at best bar that people are banging on about don't make me a backpacker

Just saying.......

not as neeky as pretending to be a new user when we all know who u are

Man don't know what the f*ck polow or thinkingthug4life is so u lot are gassed. u bossy online and in manc tho innit. stop chatin sh*t and get back to politics.

ur not fooling anyone bro.

ur the real neek in all of this. i feel sorry for ur mother.

:o

not as neeky as pretending to be a new user when we all know who u are

Man don't know what the f*ck polow or thinkingthug4life is so u lot are gassed. u bossy online and in manc tho innit. stop chatin sh*t and get back to politics.

ur not fooling anyone bro.

ur the real neek in all of this. i feel sorry for ur mother.

at jack relax mate.

Deadout. Like I said P.Brisco big on the websites.

People say why bring up Thatcher?

The reason why is because Thatcher RAN that party. She is there mother. Cameron and all the rest of them are her offspring and while Cameron can tell you the party has changed, blah, blah, blah I dont believe. Its not about the leader its about the party and its members and from there are MPs that remained after her and corrupted the new breed, I will never ever vote for them.

Like I said earlier, if your working class and you look around at everything you and your family has got within the last 10 years ask yourself... Has Labour really been that bad to me?

Then reflect on the fact that when things go wrong for the next 4 years, the Tory boys are gonna say "well it was the previous parties fault, we cant save it"

If you voted Blue I just hope you come from a family of OLD OLD OLD money cos when your bank is in the RED, I''ll laugh at you.

If tomorrow I wake up and its a Conservative country, just know I'm hitting the road for the next 2 months VERY hard.

• Upvote 1