Messi Vs C.Ronaldo

Admin.

Harry, The ref and Pompey are involved in match fixing, has to be.f*ck*ng piece of sh*t.O Hara is a f*ck*ng prick. His wife that he is having a baby with has f*cked half of our squad. He is a f*ck*ng chump, no one can take him seriously. Have fun in the championship you f*ck*ng wanker

Harry, The ref and Pompey are involved in match fixing, has to be.f*ck*ng piece of sh*t.O Hara is a f*ck*ng prick. His wife that he is having a baby with has f*cked half of our squad. He is a f*ck*ng chump, no one can take him seriously. Have fun in the championship you f*ck*ng wanker
:D

"O'HARAAA'S GONNA GETCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"JAMIE_O_HARA_PIC_1.jpgOH WAIT...
  • Upvote 1

lmao the rage!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLSPURSLMFAOROLLING ON THE FLOOR CREASING AS PRINCE TUCKED AWAY THE PENTHIS WEEK HAS TO BE TOP 3 SELECTED BEST FOOTBALLING WEEKS EVERUSHITED OUT OF THE TITLE RACE AND GETTING f*ckED IN THE ARSE BY ROBBERY AND OUT OF CLCOCKSPURS 1ST TEAM LOSING AGAINST A MEDIOCRE POMPEY SIDE AND ON THE ROAD TO LOSING 4 IN A ROW IN THE PREM WHICH WILL CONCLUDE IN NO PLACE IN EUROPEALL OF THIS IN JUST 7 DAYS!!I DONT REALLY GIVE A sh*t ABOUT LIVERPOOL ATM COS THE OTHER RESULTS HAVE MADE UP FOR OUR MISHAPSric-flair-wooo.jpg

• Upvote 3

So since Chelsae got an European place. and Portsmouth is in the final now would they get a place in the uefa cup now
yup
havent they gotta stay in the premier league to play in europe?and berbatov wears a number 9 shirt. his job is to score goals.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLSPURSLMFAOROLLING ON THE FLOOR CREASING AS PRINCE TUCKED AWAY THE PENTHIS WEEK HAS TO BE TOP 3 SELECTED BEST FOOTBALLING WEEKS EVERUSHITED OUT OF THE TITLE RACE AND GETTING f*ckED IN THE ARSE BY ROBBERY AND OUT OF CLCOCKSPURS 1ST TEAM LOSING AGAINST A MEDIOCRE POMPEY SIDE AND ON THE ROAD TO LOSING 4 IN A ROW IN THE PREM WHICH WILL CONCLUDE IN NO PLACE IN EUROPEALL OF THIS IN JUST 7 DAYS!!I DONT REALLY GIVE A sh*t ABOUT LIVERPOOL ATM COS THE OTHER RESULTS HAVE MADE UP FOR OUR MISHAPSric-flair-wooo.jpg

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhw02tNKx5Zw226nws

Won me a few quid yesss.
If your bet was just on Pompey to win im afraid to inform that it wont count as winner as it only counts in the 90 mins, If you did Pompey to reach the final or to win in extra time then well done as it was obviously a winner..And lol @ Tottenham.
Done for them to qualify.

lmao the rage!!!
LOL/"Thought the lads played brilliant, feel sorry for spurs lads as they worked really hard, but to all those haters remember I didn't play"And LOL @ this"Can't believe I licked the sun paper today thinking it was gonna taste of chocolates, I am stupid sometimes"