How Often

Angelo

I think the majority of people in a long term relationship will agree that sex isn't as frequent after you have been with someone for a while, its a nice idea to spend all day f*ck*ng, but we all have sh*t to do and sometimes you are just too tired/stressed/etc and would rather not do it. Although i feel sorry for the once a week guys, thats harsh, even after i had been with my ex for nearly 3 years we still had sex about 4 times a week. Currently going through a dry spell so i don't really like this topic 2bh lol
*thinkin* "dry spell, prepare to be moistened" *upwards nod* sup :D

Guest Esquilax

Once or twice a week, but instead of this "*Sigh* Go on then.." it makes it more special/ crazed when we DO get down to it, doing all kinds of sh*t n stuff, cuz we know it'll be another weekBare clashing schedules and distance

WE as men approach these females, WE do the chasing, WE do the arranging of dates/links etc, and then in the bedroom, WE PUT THE WORK IN. I'm sorry, at what point does SHE start doing sh*t? And then on top of this all, we got women controlling sex?How many man on this forum can tell me the amount of women that have GONE HARD AND PUT THE P*SSY ON THEM?I'm not talking about good p*ssy, tight etc, I'm not talking about when it was a good session and you tore it up, I'm talking about when SHE REALLY WENT INNN and f*cked your sh*t up.I bet the number can be counted on one hand. F*ck all these guys talking about witholding being some joke ting and f*ck every female who thinks they control sh*t.Mike Kane is G*d damn right these b*tches need to know moretime mandem are the ones going INNNNNN the f*ck is this sh*t I'm sitting here reading about taking it when you can.

• Upvote 2

Guest Intervention

Tbh he was jokingslash, did anyoen get dejavu reading this?'How many man on this forum can tell me the amount of women that have GONE HARD AND PUT THE P*SSY ON THEM?'...going to bed.

f*ck all this witholding of sex.I don't get down like that.I wanna f*ck ALL the time.Going on like there aren't billions of other vaginas in this world.I'm more likely to refrain from taking her out or something like that to show her wa gwan
Brother.I'm saying, I can't have my lady or ANY lady thinking their sex game is superior to mine. Like I should be thankful or something when in REALITY, I could go fetch that poon elsewhere.We are EQUALS in this area. I'm on a rampant quest to reverse this social conditioning that has fed these young women, toxic gas.
You could get it elsewhere but would you really get it as good is the question?!
:!:

f*ck all this witholding of sex.I don't get down like that.I wanna f*ck ALL the time.Going on like there aren't billions of other vaginas in this world.I'm more likely to refrain from taking her out or something like that to show her wa gwan
Brother.I'm saying, I can't have my lady or ANY lady thinking their sex game is superior to mine. Like I should be thankful or something when in REALITY, I could go fetch that poon elsewhere.We are EQUALS in this area. I'm on a rampant quest to reverse this social conditioning that has fed these young women, toxic gas.
You could get it elsewhere but would you really get it as good is the question?!
OH FFS.No p*ssy like new p*ssy.
  • Upvote 1

Twice or thrice a week, 3 to 4 times every meet. Lol at trying to withhold sex from me. Rage would be immense, would actually consider ending it there and then. There are too many opportunities to get laid that I've thrown away EVERY night out, then to get back to my missus and have her tell me she's withholding sex. Infact as I type this, I'd defo end it. Don't see it happening though.On/Off topic, do you guys let your partner know when the sex has been cack? I've done this a couple times, women get emotional lol. Do it to keep 'em on their toes though. Most of the time, I know if my performance has been sh*t anyways, them ones when you don't give a sh*t, just wanna bust a nut and sleep.

OH FFS.No p*ssy like new p*ssy.
Essentially yh...but to me that's linked to the whole chase.To me your partner should know your how to pleasure u completely so sex with a new woman shouldn't come close.Just my opinion.
  • Upvote 2

To be fair ive tried to do the same thing, for various reasons. Its more heard of for the girl to put off, if hes doing it its slightly more suspicious.I just know i would feel so rejected if i made a move and he wasnt having it. I would eventually presume hes going elsewhere and thats what i mean by ending in tears.
I feel you.For me, it's about balance. If balance is there, won't be necessary, right?
C/SThe balance is there. Like QB said, when your in a long term relationship theres stages. Its about compromising too.

whenever i stay at hers..... 100% i will bang she knows this and i know this so about 2-3 times a week...the journey + the bed + the space + mirror = a mustwhen she stays at mine i might hold back only because sometimes she stays at mine for work convenience or comes round uninvited and its more of a ting where im vex that she is round and cant do my own thinghowever there is no routine so myabe a while it might be once a week and sometimes 4-5 times a week, only the above is for sure.

I just know i would feel so rejected if i made a move and he wasnt having it.
This is what gets to me when I'm fiending. Then I am made to look like some sort of top c*nt when I decide to go play MW2. (Them times when you get shot up, you just want to sell the game immediately.)/I feel to flip that sh*t on her at some point but man, stuff gets cloudy when sexual shenanigans commence ...

MK talking sense this time imoMy ex thought she could control me by witholding the pom for a couple weeks to try get me even more whipped on her etc but when she did eventually invite me over to her house answering the door naked etc saying shes so horny I just walked past her and went into her kitchen got some food and went and watched tv and told her its abit cold to wearing no clothes tbh the look on her face when she came back downstairs in a dressing gown >>>Most of you new feeble moist mandem would have beat her there and then and sold your soul imoRestored the power in my relationship back in my body >>>>
*applauds*

Guest Yilmaz

if a girl starves me, im screwing for a long while, and it's raw since im not prepared to cheatbut at the same time, if she gave it to me on tap, id get bored easily...balance is obviously the key

I honestly don't give a sh*t. If she acts all stingy with the p*ssy then I aint trying to worm my way in being nice and sh*t, I'll just leave her alone and go do other things like lust over other women, then when I come back home she's all lovey dovey because she knows she should have tended to her man, now she's wondering if somebody else relieved me.Never give a woman such powers........Such a great feeling when your chicks horny as hell and you deny her d*ckBut more on topic.......We both wish we did it 4 times a week or more but Life and Education and Family circumstances limit our frequentness or sex. But when we do get down it's powerful

• Upvote 1

Guest Yilmaz
I withold.Dont recommend it tbh. Currently given her a complex that i dont desire her/find her sexually attractive.
lol you stay therenext thing ull be getting the "it was only a mistake" and "i needed to feel attractive/wanted" lines

I withold.Dont recommend it tbh. Currently given her a complex that i dont desire her/find her sexually attractive.
lol you stay therenext thing ull be getting the "it was only a mistake" and "i needed to feel attractive/wanted" lines
I'll take my chances tbh.