Check out my new music video

Rich Kid

Oh Dear...

lol.

just straight katted the video/whole song

Lol @ the blatent rip off

I remember before when someone posted a music video Rich Kid made, but it was for some American Group's tune ^_)

shameless

lol @ the people bredding thinking the tune would do well

were signing into our other accounts and giving ourselves a pos for recognising the quality of a professional production tbh

simon cowell sh*t plyr

rich kid wasnt to know we aint all following the career of chris brown extraordinarily closely

however my initial statement stands,these man can have some succesful one hit wonder pop careers with the correct moves etc

will sell you lot some retro-edgy rnb beats with sci fi twist in due course

:/

What da problem iz people?

Hundreds and hundreds of rappers/singers beat jack and do their ting on it all day everyday. Some moist/sh*t/some decent. Whether its better than the orignal is another question.

/

If you don't like it just don't entertain it, SIMPLEZ! Pay no mind and keep it moving.

:lol: @ guys getting their knickers in a twist. Like I said before, most of VIP2 isn't their target market and to echo social, it's very good for 'that' type of market.

No it isn't good for 'that' kind of market.

There aren't many good songs catered to that market at all infact.

exactly,the market is style over substance so if its passable,in time,not distorted,conventionally structured it shud do well if the image is correct in the eyes of the ppl who support that kind of thing

like drake

There aren't many good songs catered to that market at all infact.

exactly,the market is style over substance so if its passable,in time,not distorted,conventionally structured it shud do well if the image is correct in the eyes of the ppl who support that kind of thing

like drake

Co-sign.

In fact, if somebody told me Rich Kid's video was a PARODY of that scene, it would look authentic.

There aren't many good songs catered to that market at all infact. Only semi-decent ones I can think of is this...

I hate this new wave of uk urban but I slyly like this tune...or maybe I'm still rating man for gash by the hour.

• Upvote 2

@ MK

Too me it looks/sounds good for a 'hood' type video. Your saying they isn't alot of good stuff in 'that' market then surely most are still just trying a ting for now hoping to be the dons of it when it's more established right? So who knows what the future holds, where it will go.

Unlike you, I don't know about 'that' market and nor do I want to tbh but I'll leave it to soft n. . . . . like. . . . etc

Lol

/

I hear you Social.

@ MK

Too me it looks/sounds good for a 'hood' type video. Your saying they isn't alot of good stuff in 'that' market then surely most are still just trying a ting for now hoping to be the dons of it when it's more established right? So who knows what the future holds, where it will go.

Unlike you, I don't know about 'that' market and nor do I want to tbh but I'll leave it to soft n. . . . . like. . . . etc

Lol

Not too sure if you're trying a ting with that last line so I'll contemplate what kind of ferocity I shall counter with you...

Lol

Anyway, that scene is more about young, Black people in LDN but are into that whole LA skater/NYC hipster-ish vibe & that 'swagger, Cool Kids-type' rap music.

Now, whether certain man consider that 'soft' is a whole 'nother thing. Me personally, some good artists/music cater to that scene, but IMO, the reason Rich Kid's song/video are poor has nothing to do with the scene but of the general lack of 'QUALITY'.

@ MK

Lol

Not too sure if you're trying a ting with that last line so I'll contemplate what kind of ferocity I shall counter with you...

Lol

Anyway, that scene is more about young, Black people in LDN but are into that whole LA skater/NYC hipster-ish vibe & that 'swagger, Cool Kids-type' rap music.

Now, whether certain man consider that 'soft' is a whole 'nother thing. Me personally, some good artists/music cater to that scene, but IMO, the reason Rich Kid's song/video are poor has nothing to do with the scene but of the general lack of 'QUALITY'.

:lol: @ 'ferocity' you know, it's the net bro. I guess you didn't get the reference.

I hear you on the on the rest of your points.

Guest WAVESURFER

How come everyone on here's saying "hipster" all of a sudden?

Never saw that word on here until I logged in this week for the first time in ages.

There aren't many good songs catered to that market at all infact. Only semi-decent ones I can think of is this...

I hate this new wave of uk urban but I slyly like this tune...or maybe I'm still rating man for gash by the hour.

LOL

I dislike these guys. but,they came a long way from their previous stuff. The way this song is layered out is actually sick & radio ready. (The hook) but I cant stand the group

Chris Brown and Tyga have both tweeted the video.

http://twitter.com/CHRISBROWN

http://twitter.com/TYGA

French Montana's been in contact and so have Parlophone.

:Y:

thats great news,mr kid

but if yr serious about this management deal you will actually have to contact me via pm at least

dont just assume that i will start going out to bat for you guys without working out the fees and stuff

although i have taken the liverty of contacting a few ppl i know and letting them know wats popping off in the street ( french montana,parlophone,chris brown etc) just to show you guys im serious out here

• Upvote 1