Check out my new music video

Rich Kid

in all seriousness agree wit the ppl sayin this isnt ur target audience etc(vip2).

also dnt listen to ppl sayin it wont fly over here cos im sure theres alot of ppl like u that will relate to this. in fact im 100percent. theres a whole scene of hipsters that will buy into this

I CAN CONFIRM THAT SUPREME, REVS & JAS HAVE ALL BEEN BUMPING THIS TRACK HARD TODAY.

:/

in my mind most videos can sell the tune if those watching can either relate or idolise the person or content

as in if u see couple man that are doing it proper swags in check nice whip few buff gall etc etc i can relate and certain man will idolise that

nothing really stuck to that point for me personally, and the hair w/ eyebrows piercings and all that is a no tbh

kinda like a cross between a gay Richard blackwood and team-wolf,

10/10 for doing something where others just sit about talking about it, but the UK music is too young for u to start off so left field

Lol @ me reading through this post then half way through I see some backoff pop up in your avi and forget what I was reading

Guest PROFIT2

first guy seemed to be the only one with any real confidence or presence in the video...

last guy was overly sh*t

try hard comes too mind.