David Villa to Barcelona

Lenny

lol @ people thinking Jenas is swag just lol

Jenas would be an awesome signing for us, great age, International experience, Champions League experience, box to box, English, plus the price would be brilliant..

Who eva signs Jenas I bet he kicks on and becomes on of the best midfielders in the world, I watched him from Forest days hes sick, wudda been in the world cup bar inj, if Wenger had anything about him he would gt JJ regardless of Cesc leaving..

Arsenals fans opinions are void neways when it comes 2 buying English, Wenger has poisoned their minds n tricked them, if the surname aint exotic they aint interested smh

Nzogbia

Jenas

Pieenar

Chamahk

GK

CB / Mexes

• Upvote 5

RAFA

HAS

LOST

YET

AGAIN

you have you lost your character and have become a mere caricature

its a sad fall from sports room legend

AHAHAHAHAHAAA Knew it.. Lahi >>>>

You do know that I posted it to see only your reaction right? You were VEX when you saw it I bet

I know, I know its Parry's and the owners fault.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

And Toure's agent Dimitri Selcuk said: 'Toure is not going to replace Cesc. He will not play for Arsenal.

'There are very big clubs who are interested and we like these options more.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1279626/Cesc-Fabregas-Barcelona-deal-hit-Yaya-Toure-snubbing-Arsenal.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0oN02MtXa

And Toure's agent Dimitri Selcuk said: 'Toure is not going to replace Cesc. He will not play for Arsenal.

'There are very big clubs who are interested and we like these options more.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1279626/Cesc-Fabregas-Barcelona-deal-hit-Yaya-Toure-snubbing-Arsenal.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0oN02MtXa

Fack

Just hit Arsenal with the baby 9

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

every single player is tapped up from what i know of how football works

it is not like fm where you

find player

bid for player

negotiate with club

negotiate with player

sign

nothing like that usually the clubs the last to know about the deal

more time agents/agency shop around players to a number of clubs.... or clubs contact agents that might have contacts with a player they are interested in

i know of a situation involving a player that was told if you move to club A we can get club B to sign you from club A after 6 months

and it happened

also lmao @ the prem league managers who turned down a certain player that was offered to all top 8 clubs a few seasons ago and is now one of the best players in the league in his position also lmao @ media for thinking the manager scouted him

it is not like fm where you

find player

bid for player

negotiate with club

negotiate with player

sign

nothing like that usually the clubs the last to know about the deal

Thats how Arsenal work tho. Hence why we never sign anyone and we need David Dein back.

Villa was never leaving spain tbh

hope we can get zlatan on the cheap tbh

/

TF you would be suprised with Arsenal there stumbling block is always the last hurdle

Not really, from what I hear Arsenal tend to get approval to talk to players as they bid within the ballpark, yet the hold up tends to be player terms and actually agreeing on the fee, as we then penny pinch, despite the fact that we was orginally prepared to met all the demands.

also lmao @ the prem league managers who turned down a certain player that was offered to all top 8 clubs a few seasons ago and is now one of the best players in the league in his position also lmao @ media for thinking the manager scouted him

I remember that happened with RVP, dunno how many clubs exactly he was offered to though.