Englands chances are fucked now

Hank Moody

Fact is that if someone gave that list of names to The Sun and told them it was one of them they would figure out who it was within a couple of hours. Might as well have told us. Not sure what the harm is in telling us as it's going to come out anyway (maybe you stated why in the OP but I can't be arsed to go back).

Fact is that if someone gave that list of names to The Sun and told them it was one of them they would figure out who it was within a couple of hours. Might as well have told us. Not sure what the harm is in telling us as it's going to come out anyway (maybe you stated why in the OP but I can't be arsed to go back).

get me

/

kiernan

u may aswell tell us

not like it will leave vip2

as some else sed, she has prob told a bagga people and if she dnt know u post here its bless (precursory measure)

thats not phil brooks ive seen him a few times in real life and can confirm thats not him.

if memory serves me right the guy in that picture is Gage.... who i havnt seen post in a while so prob has changed his name.

back on topic..... in the original post mrk makes it out like its not just an affair and that they are doing some next f*cked up sh*t but if it is just an affair its a minor whoever it is

wudnt b surprised if t was rio

u seen his wasted white girl shes pooor

cant see crouch cheatin on clancy hes too simple

its only gna be him... clancy is a whiteman/bountys dream girl

only gerrards one is on a par

if u dont like white people then f*ck off out of england you smelly c*nt

f*ckin joker

0.jpg

• Upvote 3

Guest El Padrino

Dj master steps and footballers part 2

watch this website get closed down if the truth gets out from this forum.

No one is closing us down...

• Upvote 8