What suprised you most when you lost your virginity?

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Lemons
What a tangled web we weave.
Why are you quoting shakespeare in this thread I don't understand
Shakespeare quoted me bro. TTKK.
i thought it was going to be more painful than it actually was. i did take 2 paracetamol beforehand though
LOL. Them preperations there.

Guy was forever following man's bottom around the forum on some d*ckhead ting, to the point where I wanted to weigh him in.Them times I was always cussing people, including you. As I said, now it makes sense. Guy's a d*ckhead still. He actually said once to fly up there and fight him. KMT. Done talking about that don, man's grown now innit.Moving on...

Someone up a pic a Charlie from the interwebs. I want to judge this.
2249041297_913b62ddba.jpgfrom when she got her eyebrows put back on beginning of '09
I'm naturally blonde so my eyebrows were blonde too. Now I get them tinted and I also recently dyed my hair brown.
Yo you think cos you are posting on a forum with a lot of ethnics on people are dumb? Any blonde chick I know has got brown eyebrows, most of them dark brown. People with invisible eyebrows are always always always gingerLol aswell, in the other pictures I saw and the webcam I didnt even think you where THAT hideous, you have fallen from a 6 to a 4, body can make you a 5 but knowing what I know about northern caucasians............thats not likely.
Not to interrupt but they're quite obviously not natural blondes.