Where did you meet your significant other?

Project Mayhem

we met at a club. i sort of approached him, only after a lot of eye contact and alcohol. i agree with there not being many places to meet people as you get older; clubs/bars are not really ideal. joining social groups and stuff helps put you in contact with people you actually have something in common with. one of my friends met her fiance at a cycling event.
This worries me because with my interests, the majority of guys I'm meeting are homosexuals :D

we met at a club. i sort of approached him, only after a lot of eye contact and alcohol. i agree with there not being many places to meet people as you get older; clubs/bars are not really ideal. joining social groups and stuff helps put you in contact with people you actually have something in common with. one of my friends met her fiance at a cycling event.
This worries me because with my interests, the majority of guys I'm meeting are homosexuals :D
Ders gotta b 1 thing You enjoy that a straight guy would as well?minus sex?
  • Downvote 2

Met mine at a birthday celebration at a winebar in central. It so happened a friend from college came with her friends and my girl was one of them. After the night ended I spoke to my friend and told her I liked her friend (my girl), who coincidentally told my friend that she liked me and after speaking for about 3 months and hanging out every now and again (as I didn't really want to take it past the friend's level as I was going uni), the rest is history.

Music I guess

can't lie...iLaughed
  • Upvote 1

Music I guess
wot music/the main thing u gotta do is not worry bout it/force. these things work themselves out
PB's right.That day will come. (So I keep tellin myself ha!)

Music I guess
wot music/the main thing u gotta do is not worry bout it/force. these things work themselves out
PB's right.That day will come. (So I keep tellin myself ha!)
lmao im finding it hard to have faith *no drama queen*

in a bar, my boy tried to move to her and she stood closer to me as she was scared of him lmfaowe started talking, she went 2 use the bathroom i told my boys 2 f*ck off home/go somewhere else, they leftshe came back. we had some drinks, drove around the city where she lives and she showed me the sights, the rest is history/i found out she smells of deadskin and her p*ssy stinks, so i haven't spoken to her in about a month. she's finally stopped texting and calling. some of u will think im a p*ssy 4 taking this approach but the real guys out there will know that if a female is 30 and she smells there really is no point persuing the relationship any further. i keeo myself in good condition i am in the gym or running every day and i eat a healthy diet etc etc, i make sure i shower, i wear aftershave and clean clothes. the female should equal this or do more.

• Upvote 1

Guest Lemons
i found out she smells of deadskin and her p*ssy stinks, so i haven't spoken to her in about a month. she's finally stopped texting and calling. some of u will think im a p*ssy 4 taking this approach but the real guys out there will know that if a female is 30 and she smells there really is no point persuing the relationship any further. i keeo myself in good condition i am in the gym or running every day and i eat a healthy diet etc etc, i make sure i shower, i wear aftershave and clean clothes. the female should equal this or do more.
f*ck*ng lolwut

in a bar, my boy tried to move to her and she stood closer to me as she was scared of him lmfaowe started talking, she went 2 use the bathroom i told my boys 2 f*ck off home/go somewhere else, they leftshe came back. we had some drinks, drove around the city where she lives and she showed me the sights, the rest is history/i found out she smells of deadskin and her p*ssy stinks, so i haven't spoken to her in about a month.
lmao

focus on makin sure u/ur life is so on point. everything else falls into place.
BARS. POS'D.What I done from '07. Once you do this certain people aren't even on your radar and what you're looking for usually comes your way.
POS'D ALL.Very true.
in a bar, my boy tried to move to her and she stood closer to me as she was scared of him lmfaowe started talking, she went 2 use the bathroom i told my boys 2 f*ck off home/go somewhere else, they leftshe came back. we had some drinks, drove around the city where she lives and she showed me the sights, the rest is history/i found out she smells of deadskin and her p*ssy stinks, so i haven't spoken to her in about a month. she's finally stopped texting and calling. some of u will think im a p*ssy 4 taking this approach but the real guys out there will know that if a female is 30 and she smells there really is no point persuing the relationship any further. i keeo myself in good condition i am in the gym or running every day and i eat a healthy diet etc etc, i make sure i shower, i wear aftershave and clean clothes. the female should equal this or do more.
Oh lord. Sorry to hear that bro.Hygience has to be HIGH.

Guest Triple XXX

i kinda clocked that aswell, stop desperately chasin these bitches n focus on makin urself 100%its so much better that way/lmfao @ that pum story