Match Day 8

MrJibbles

Guest WAVESURFER
Switzerland beat Spain, Mexico beat France, Serbia beat Germany. I wonder if England will cause another upset and beat Algeria tonight?
:D
  • Downvote 1

Switzerland beat Spain, Mexico beat France, Serbia beat Germany. I wonder if England will cause another upset and beat Algeria tonight?
:D
Lol/Anyone following international football as of late will know that Mexico beating France wasn't an upset at all. Had France beaten Mexico, I would've been more surprised.
  • Downvote 4

Guest TimeBomb

algeria have put the best possible starting line up out, putting mbolhi in goal and good young midfielder boudebouz.starting line up:Mbolhi, Yahia, Halliche, Bougherra, Belhadj, Yebda, Lacen, Kadir, Ziani, Boudebouz, Matmour.

• Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb
Boudebouz unfortunately has been hyped by Wenger, and so far anything Wenger has hyped at this World Cup has flopped hard.
boudebouz has been the only guy lookin good in the warm up games, should of started last game.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think England can win tonight. They just need to hold and give but do it at the right time. They can be slow or fast but they must get to the line. Algeria can always hit you and hurt you so England need to defend and attack. There's only one way to beat them get round the back.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I think England can win tonight. They just need to hold and give but do it at the right time. They can be slow or fast but they must get to the line. Algeria can always hit you and hurt you so England need to defend and attack. There's only one way to beat them get round the back.
lmfao
  • Downvote 1

LMFAOActually banging that as I type. Helps the mood

lmfao

lmfao