Match Day 8

MrJibbles

Firstly I don't even rate man like Hes but I swear their some blind fans up in here tonight.ROONEY WAS f*ck*ng sh*t TONIGHT.Man had ONE, YES ONE!!!! f*ck*ng SHOT!!!!! on target, lost bare balls, first touches were shocking but Hesky getting slewed like he didn't play better than Rooney in BOTH matches thus far.
tbh more or less everyone has said rooney was sh*t

lampard is any fat rich kidmost overrated football player in the universe imojust look at yr team englandyou are fielding an ageing carragher in yr starting lineupyou have a clueless foreign manager yet againthe coward terry was trying to set algeria up with free kicks at decent shooting rangeyet you dare to talk about winning the world cup evry timewhen will you learn englandENGLAND YOU ARE NOTHING YOU WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING IT APPLIES NOT ONLY TO FOOTBALL BUT TO EVERYTHINGWHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE NOTHINGTHERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHINGGOD IS WATCHING YOU AND HE HATES YOUR COWARD GUTS

• Upvote 5

lol at Rooney, said it many times before this guy has done nothing at major tournaments but seems to get llowed by everyone.
WHEN DID U START WATCHIN MAJOR TOURNAMENTS
World Cup 94 was the first proper one, how about you?I take it you're referring to his cameo at the euros in 04, please he's done nothing to warrant the hype he gets as England's talisman at the major tournaments. Every pundit, commentator and journalist make excuses for him while every other England player gets slated.
u said hes done nothing at a major tournament, he clearly didu probably knew thisapart frm tht i agree with wht u sayin

lampard is any fat rich kidmost overrated football player in the universe imojust look at yr team englandyou are fielding an ageing carragher in yr starting lineupyou have a clueless foreign manager yet againthe coward terry was trying to set algeria up with free kicks at decent shooting rangeyet you dare to talk about winning the world cup evry timewhen will you learn englandENGLAND YOU ARE NOTHING YOU WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING IT APPLIES NOT ONLY TO FOOTBALL BUT TO EVERYTHINGWHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE NOTHINGTHERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHINGGOD IS WATCHING YOU AND HE HATES YOUR COWARD GUTS
lol them epic speaches

These presenters on talksport are chattin sh*t TBH.. Englands form is down to Capellos sh*t tactics and subs, Why the f*ck he is so scared to go to 433 i dont know , would give Lampard and Gerrard the freedom they both thrive on.. f*ck Capello TBH.

• Upvote 2

Think Capello needs to just f*ck off and end his contract once this tournaments done.Needs to start Joe Cole on the left next game with Defoe and Crouch upfront. Rooney just doesn't deserve to be on the pitch now. He's been abismal and his attitude is f*ck*ng weak - Been pissing me off for time even at United Nani gets slaughtered anytime he gave 1 ball away but Rooney could do it all game and still be that guy. Dissapointed in him tonight.

• Upvote 2

f*ck england, f*ck our whole, 'it's the taking part that counts' mentality, this is why we're sh*t, because we don't have the mentality of winners.
Opposite actually,All the kids learn is win win win.They take no pride in their art, just wana win and ironically it has backfired.
  • Upvote 1

lol them epic speaches
lol, u can feel the pain./captain planet i'm emotional right now, don't disagree with me or i'll send u a trojan.

f*ck england, they cant play football for sh*t, should stick to what they know, kick and rush.Bring in alladryce and pulis as co manangementPlay Crouch and Kevin Davies upfront with rooney just behind.. delap and anyone else in the middle.Smash it up field, play the percentage game.f*ck*ng sh*t ldkewldkwkjlfewjkfwfwfw