Match Day 12

MrJibbles

Hahaha Messi is serving up goals for the whole team and getting f*ck all in return. Such a positive player. He's been marked out of the match for 70 minutes yet has never stopped trying to make things happen.
Reminds me of Robbie Keane :D
lol, the smiley saved you from a neg.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So Nigeria failed as I expected, England better not do the same tomorrow.Martins and Yakubu are so sh*t. Obasi is greedy, our midfield lacks creativity, defence is awful, don't know why Onuha rejected the call, and Carlton Cole shouldn't have wasted his international career getting one cap for England.

Today showed me how much Riquelme >>>>Veron is sick 2These blacks smhGive them a bit of money and fame and they start acting up, I mean how the f*ck did Yakubu miss that??How the f*ck could Martins miss that??Why the f*ck did Yakubu not pass to Martins??Blacks are their own worst enemies, Yakubu at Everton wudda scored and Martins wud neva of fluffed that at Newcastle, Inter or WolfsburgsmhThese affs are a disgrace tbh

• Downvote 5

Hahaha Messi is serving up goals for the whole team and getting f*ck all in return. Such a positive player. He's been marked out of the match for 70 minutes yet has never stopped trying to make things happen.
Reminds me of Robbie Keane :D
lol, the smiley saved you from a neg.
Not you tho :D