Guest WAVESURFER

now i aint sayin i wouldnt

im just saying

the innuendo about this geezers sister is bang out of order

ok hes moist, but come on. really.

sometimes i wonder if you lot really go on like you do here in real life

cos if you do its a wonder noone aint slapped suttin at your hairline still

Mate, have you seen Rich Kid?

Internet, real life, whatever, he's not slapping ANYTHING at ANYONE.

• Upvote 1

Not gonna comment on the music, not my taste but do you.

As for the whole 'steeze' vibe you're rolling with. A couple trips to DSM doesn't credit you with steeze. Especially seeing as I know for fact this time last year you were most probably drowning your Air Force 1's with baggy worker jeans from Topman and now you're all for skinny jeans, Supreme and high tops? Come off it.

As for the whole sister thing, that's weak. Fair enough he's the apex of moisture but unless you have personal issues with him then it's not on. Just saying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

now i aint sayin i wouldnt

im just saying

the innuendo about this geezers sister is bang out of order

ok hes moist, but come on. really.

sometimes i wonder if you lot really go on like you do here in real life

cos if you do its a wonder noone aint slapped suttin at your hairline still

Mate, have you seen Rich Kid?

Internet, real life, whatever, he's not slapping ANYTHING at ANYONE.

Im not saying, I'm just sayin innit

Regardless of him being moist

The man dem need to behave

Picking on clearly moist guys is moist

• Upvote 3

As for the whole 'steeze' vibe you're rolling with. A couple trips to DSM doesn't credit you with steeze. Especially seeing as I know for fact this time last year you were most probably drowning your Air Force 1's with baggy worker jeans from Topman and now you're all for skinny jeans, Supreme and high tops? Come off it.

As for the whole sister thing, that's weak. Fair enough he's the apex of moisture but unless you have personal issues with him then it's not on. Just saying.

but tbh all them supreme kanye west hipster wear is one of the top trends in London, so dont know why you jumping on him for rocking it..,most people are on the wave now ...so i dont get this you was not rocking it last year so ur not official...

Guest WAVESURFER

but tbh all them supreme kanye west hipster wear is one of the top trends in London, so dont know why you jumping on him for rocking it..,most people are on the wave now ...so i dont get this you was not rocking it last year so ur not official...

I think what "Mr Air Max 90" is saying is that the problem isn't that these guys are on that wave, but that they're acting like they're some kind of trendsetters, when really they're just shameless bandwagon jumpers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Air Max.

• Upvote 2

ill say one thing...

if this song is some sort of tribute to the pinaccle headwear of late 80s early 90s hip hop then its a fail.

dropping brand names (which u probably dont know about) on songs dont make u look cool

but what do i know right.

#nohater

LOL you wouldnt look out of place in that video tho

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1