X Factor 2010

Jodie

Guest Triple XXX

cheryl is the worst.. she thinks she got a bit of urban kudos becausse she was gettin cheated on by her black bf and knows will i am and makes sh*t rnb for the wog socket demographic

wat i cant understand is hwo she can have this entitlement growing up for 18 years in south f*ckin shields newcastle where the last cencus put the ethnic population at <1% haha

and she now has the power to crush black girls dreams and tell them they are a geneeric black girl singer and she doesnt stand out from the rest of those types

:lol: madness

i think shes one of them white chicks that likes black guys but cant stand black chicks

im tryna work out the psychology of it all

• Upvote 1

cheryl is the worst.. she thinks she got a bit of urban kudos becausse she was gettin cheated on by her black bf and knows will i am and makes sh*t rnb for the wog socket demographic

wat i cant understand is hwo she can have this entitlement growing up for 18 years in south f*ckin shields newcastle where the last cencus put the ethnic population at <1% haha

and she now has the power to crush black girls dreams and tell them they are a geneeric black girl singer and she doesnt stand out from the rest of those types

lolol when afghoon is on point >>>>>>

Guest Portuguese

wat i cant understand is hwo she can have this entitle

ment growing up for 18 years in south f*ckin shields newcastle where the last cencus put the ethnic population at <1% haha

i think shes one of them white chicks that likes black guys but cant stand black chicks

im tryna work out the psychology of it all

This

I come across these types alot.

X FACTOR bosses were facing a commotion last night after judge Cheryl Cole sent highly-strung Cher Lloyd into the finals - despite a series of emotional outbursts.

Mental health experts warned the vulnerable 17-year-old could suffer serious problems due to sudden showbiz fame.

They spoke out as chiefs on the ITV talent show allocated the fragile youngster her own trained counsellor to offer support 24 hours a day.

Nearly 13 million viewers watched Cher crumple alarmingly during her audition for Cheryl and Black-Eyed Peas idol Will.I.Am, a guest judge.

Several acts were axed last night as the four judges each chose their final three. But in a shock twist it emerged some may get a chance to carry on - with supremo Simon Cowell letting each judge select a FOURTH "wildcard" wannabe.

Cher was controversially put through by Girls Aloud star Cheryl despite her stumbling performances, in which she repeatedly forgot her words and burst into tears.

Yet last night Claude Knights, director of under-18s charity Kidscape, criticised the decision.

She said: "It sounds like she's too vulnerable - further exposure seems quite risky and foolhardy.

"If you're that fragile, there is no way she can judge the long-term effects. They could be physical and mental problems and very, very concerning."

But a spokesman for mental health charity Rethink said Cher SHOULD be allowed to continue.

He said: "It's entirely possible for people with mental health issues to take part in such shows.

"We'd support anybody who wanted to go on. It's important people are able to follow their dreams. It could be very rewarding and beneficial for them. There just needs to be the right support."

A spokesman for fellow charity Mind said: "I'm glad to hear they have a counsellor. We wouldn't want people with mental health problems excluded from talent programmes." Crippled by nerves, Cher's weight has plunged since she wowed the judges in her first audition.

Now, after the death of her beloved Uncle Edward, bosses have insisted she has 24/7 support.

A source said: "Cher's close to the edge, constantly in tears. She needs someone there all the time.

"A trained counsellor will be on standby 24/7. Whenever she needs someone to talk to they'll be there.

"They can't afford Cher's well-being to deteriorate any further."

Last night an X Factor spokesman said: "Contestants' welfare is paramount and we are keeping a close eye on the young ones.

"There are members of production in the house at all times and a counsellor is available."

Fans were stunned as Cher, of Malvern, Worcs, beat former favourite Gamu Nhengu to a place in Cheryl's final three alongside Katie Waissel and Rebecca Ferguson.

But Cheryl is tipped to pick Gamu as her wildcard in next week's show. Fiery Italian Nicolo Festa BLASTED the X Factor on his Twitter page. Nicolo, 22, said of Saturday's show: "I'm not enjoying this. Ten hours interview and they show the bits where I'm being a d***."

1) Not surprised IF it's true

2) Gain some sympathy and publicity

first of all why are people getting excited like simon and the rest of the producers dont pick who goes through anyway........ in the people the select they already have there 2/3 chosen ones and make sure all the rest picked have no chance of beating them.....thats why better singers are always dumped out early

im hearing bare sick singers dont even make it to boot camp

sh*t is more then a fix

furthermore the 2 white dudes dani picked were better then the 2 black guys they were pitted up against.......nuff sockets on bbm got emotional over that

also lol at me having a similar rant to my bedrin when my mum phoned and started moaning about dani and cheryl.

4 real lol thats why she loves cher so much they're practically identical.

i agree with this. Cher looked like she was on drugs and looks/acts mentally unstable. That other one - "ohhh please give me another shot, ill blow you away" did you f*ck!!

hope they two go b4 that rebecca one.

i wont be watching the live finals after ydays show, compared to watching American idol its a complete joke.

not based on talent but "likeability" decided by the judges, who presume that all British music lovers are as prejudiced as they are.

but everyone making noise about that gamu girl :/ she was the worst black girl to sing yesterday at bootcamp,

though still better than cher and katie who got through, its definitely not her to have gone through.

take out katie and cher, and the black girl with blondish hair, and Treyc are the winners.

cant believe cher is 17, looks like 25.