X Factor 2010

Jodie

Guest Esquilax

Basically two things have been established today.

1, Katie is an industry hoe

2, Cher is a tramp

:lol:

1. They're all potentially industry hoes. Even Gamu would inhale some pipe just for a slim chance.

2. This was only established today?

3. Anastacia and her true colours shone through nicely. That's the end of her career.

Guest Esquilax

Basically two things have been established today.

1, Katie is an industry hoe

2, Cher is a tramp

:lol:

1. They're all potentially industry hoes. Even Gamu would inhale some pipe just for a slim chance.

2. This was only established today?

3. Anastacia and her true colours shone through nicely. That's the end of her career.

i thought it actually said shes got a proven history of c*ck juggling for studio time etc

Wouldn't surprise me

That's how Ellie Goulding made her mark, blowing every A&R in the biz, so I HEAR...

LOL @ all this

David Cameron has stepped in sand saved Gamu

GAMU Nhengu is on the brink of a dramatic return to The X Factor, thanks to some fans in very high places.

Gamu Nhengu’s career looked doomed when Cheryl Cole outraged viewers by ditching her at the weekend.

X Factor producers feared Gamu, 18, was a risky bet because she faces deportation after her student visa expired.

STAR OFFER: CLAIM £15 IN FREE BETS HERE!

But her story touched the nation and triggered an angry backlash.

Nearly 150,000 fans signed up to a Facebook campaign to get the plucky 18-year-old with a perfect voice reinstated.

And Twitter was clogged with angry messages slating Cheryl for putting through quirky Cher Lloyd, 17, and Katie Waissel, 24, despite them both fluffing their auditions.

But thanks to David Cameron’s interest in the show, Gamu could be gifted a lifeline – and what many see as a big mistake can be fixed.

The Prime Minister revealed on ITV1 show This Morning that The X Factor was a favourite in his household, and that he preferred it to BBC rival Strictly Come Dancing.

He said he always tunes in and, like millions of viewers, gets swept up in the thrilling climax to each series.

Home Secretary Theresa May’s officials got wind of the PM’s comments and Gamu is now close to having her visa renewed, leaving her clear to star again on the hit show.

Guess we will see

/

I am bracing myself for the ever so predictable acts of Cheryl on Saturday. My predication is that after Cher has sung her song she will start crying to appease herself for choosing her and getting the public back on side.

It will be something like "Oh Cher it's not fair u have had to sob sob sob sob......"

Just watched XFactor to see what everyone's crying about. haha. LOL at thinking more than a certain amount of Black people would go through regardless of their talent. That Gamu girl is dumb- coming out of hiding in Scotland and now you're getting deported LMAO- not even a stupid facebook group is gonna get her back on the show.

LOL at Daily star David Cameron "quote"

Cheryl shoulda judged on that performance alone. One was ill but these things happen and the other broke down- neither should be through

I am bracing myself for the ever so predictable acts of Cheryl on Saturday. My predication is that after Cher has sung her song she will start crying to appease herself for choosing her and getting the public back on side.

It will be something like "Oh Cher it's not fair u have had to sob sob sob sob......"

This.

I'm hoping the crowd will boo Cheryl, Cher and Katie. But the producers will probs have a word with the crowd before hand and during ad breaks to adjust this situation.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cher gives an average performance or less and then has Simon and Co saying how she's had a hard time and did so well. Louis will probs be the only one ready to go in.

Typical sentences to look out for after Cher's most probable average performance:

"Quite easily the best performance of the night"

"Cheyl has gotten a lot of stick for this, but she has definitely made the right choice"

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

rah shes goin

An X Factor contestant who missed out on a place for the live finals of the show is facing removal from the UK.

Gamu Nhengu, who is originally from Zimbabwe, was controversially eliminated from the ITV show on Sunday.

Immigration officials have confirmed that her mother, Nokuthula Ngazana, had been refused permission to stay in the UK after her visa expired in August.

A crowd of more than 100 supporters has now gathered outside the 18-year-old's home in central Scotland.

The teenager's family has lived in Tillicoultry, Clackmannanshire, for eight years and she attended the town's Alva Academy.

'Rare talent'

One of the crowd, childminder Lynn Blackshields, said she thought Gamu had an "excellent future ahead of her".

The 40-year-old told the BBC: "I think they're a lovely respectable, hard-working family. I think it's an absolute disgrace that they're being sent away."

And Maegan Muirhead, a 16-year-old pupil at Alva Academy, said Gamu was a "fun person" who had given the school a good name because she had a "rare talent".

"She should stay. She's a great citizen and her mum's working," she added.

A statement from the UK Border Agency said: "The applications made by Ms Ngazana and her family were considered in line with the published immigration rules.

"Ms Ngazana's application was refused as it did not meet all of the conditions for approval.

"Her family, who had applied as her dependants, were therefore also refused."

Officials confirmed they must now leave the UK voluntarily or face removal to their native Zimbabwe.

Ms Ngazana said she was not aware of UK Border Agency's decision and refused to comment on her daughter's elimination from the show.

Local MP Gordon Banks said he had spoken to the family, who were "understandably distraught" by the media reports.

The Labour MP for Ochil and South Perthshire said: "I have spoken to the Border Agency today to find out what on earth is going on.

"There is some suggestion that there may be an administrative problem with the application so we need to get this mess cleared up."

A spokesman for the Home Office said the decision to axe Gamu from X Factor was the "business" of the television show.

He could not say whether the omission by judge Cheryl Cole had been decided after talks between immigration officials and the programme's bosses.

Show bosses have denied reports that Cole was influenced by fears that Gamu's visa was due to run out.

A spokeswoman for the ITV1 talent show said: "Gamu's visa being processed was not the reason that she didn't make the final 12."

The Home Office said Ms Ngazana does not have a right to appeal and her singer daughter cannot apply separately to remain in this country.

More than 200,000 people have joined a Facebook campaign calling for the return of Gamu to the show.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11482391

PISSED

would be peak if she went back to Zimbabwe and was murdered.

simon is loving all this though

bare spin going to go on before and during the live shows

Guest Esquilax

would be peak if she went back to Zimbabwe and was murdered.

simon is loving all this though

bare spin going to go on before and during the live shows

Lmao stop it

And yes, the hype is alot

I reckon that's why they're disregarding talent even more this year, they wanna get that live show phone call revenue, and the best way to assure that is a buttload of pre show coverage and controversy

Cher Lloyd faces the rap on The X Factor

Cher Lloyd discusses her naughty side and reveals this isn’t her first X Factor experience

06 October 2010 11:30 GMT

201309 201309-cher-lloyd-faces-the-rap-on-the-x-factor-410x230.jpg Don't mess with Cher: The X Factor finalist has fighting spirit Pic: Talkback Thames

Cher Lloyd’s achievement of making it to the final 12 in X Factor has been somewhat overshadowed by viewers claiming Gamu Nhengu should have gone through.

Despite failing to sing at the final audition due to throat problems, judge Chery Cole has defended her decision to pick Cher saying she gets a real “buzz” from watching her perform.

Now the pint-sized Cheryl lookalike is determined to silence her critics…

She has high ambitions to stand out in this year’s show with her rap led performances, telling Star magazine: “I want to be the female equivalent of Dappy in N-Dubz. I can sing as well as rap, but I’d love to be a world-famous rapper so that’s what I hope to achieve from the show.”

Proving she is not a one trick pony, Cher has also hinted that she may showcase a country track on the show, with Dolly Parton being one of her favourite artists.

The tears she showed at Judges’ Houses indicated just how vulnerable the seventeen year old is, but she certainly has a feisty side to match up to her rap image and according to Star, was once suspended from school for fighting.

Cher has found a friend and role-model in mentor Cheryl Cole and has been a massive fan of the singer for years. She admits to emulating her style saying: “I even have a tattoo of a musical note like Cheryl’s on my hand. I’m not even old enough to have a tattoo, but I have three. I know it’s naughty.”

It’s a case of second time lucky for the young hopeful as she previously auditioned for the show when she was 14 but failed to make it to Boot Camp.

Will this be her lucky year? Can Cher prove everyone wrong and Turn Her Swag On at the Live shows? What do you think? Use our comment system to tell us.

*ahem*

Cher Lloyd faces the rap on The X Factor

Cher Lloyd discusses her naughty side and reveals this isn’t her first X Factor experience

06 October 2010 11:30 GMT

201309 201309-cher-lloyd-faces-the-rap-on-the-x-factor-410x230.jpg Don't mess with Cher: The X Factor finalist has fighting spirit Pic: Talkback Thames

Cher Lloyd’s achievement of making it to the final 12 in X Factor has been somewhat overshadowed by viewers claiming Gamu Nhengu should have gone through.

Despite failing to sing at the final audition due to throat problems, judge Chery Cole has defended her decision to pick Cher saying she gets a real “buzz” from watching her perform.

Now the pint-sized Cheryl lookalike is determined to silence her critics…

She has high ambitions to stand out in this year’s show with her rap led performances, telling Star magazine: “I want to be the female equivalent of Dappy in N-Dubz. I can sing as well as rap, but I’d love to be a world-famous rapper so that’s what I hope to achieve from the show.”

Proving she is not a one trick pony, Cher has also hinted that she may showcase a country track on the show, with Dolly Parton being one of her favourite artists.

The tears she showed at Judges’ Houses indicated just how vulnerable the seventeen year old is, but she certainly has a feisty side to match up to her rap image and according to Star, was once suspended from school for fighting.

Cher has found a friend and role-model in mentor Cheryl Cole and has been a massive fan of the singer for years. She admits to emulating her style saying: “I even have a tattoo of a musical note like Cheryl’s on my hand. I’m not even old enough to have a tattoo, but I have three. I know it’s naughty.”

It’s a case of second time lucky for the young hopeful as she previously auditioned for the show when she was 14 but failed to make it to Boot Camp.

Will this be her lucky year? Can Cher prove everyone wrong and Turn Her Swag On at the Live shows? What do you think? Use our comment system to tell us.

*ahem*

ok then