LMAOLIVERPOLOLOL PMSL AHHAAA

Mr. Gayle

‘Shall we make a DVD?’ sang the away fans – a reference to Tottenham’s habit of releasing collector’s editions of wins (or even draws) against their local rivals.There’s no need of course. Arsenal fans can watch the whole game whenever they want on Arsenal TV Online.
Arsenal.com>>>>>>/i'm feeling the nasri chant
  • Upvote 4

i dont even mind that we lostit was basically our youngers vs your youngers and everybody knows Arsene Wenger is a expert in the field of young boys.Never the less Bentley is sh*t and ball greedy just need to shift him in the next window.The reason we lost is that we had not one creative midfielder playingPalacios = Just outpower ppl off the ball.. imposing figureLennon = gone back to how he was playing 2-3 seasons ago.. run with the ball.. not look and get tackled.Livermore = game wasnt the right game to start him tbh.Sandro = looked iffy.. good tackles.. swag passing.Without Huddlestone, Modric, VDV (Or jenas when hes in the right mood) in midfield... we dont have anyone to make that good pass, right movement to make goals.Look at our defence.. i never even heard of caulker before the game. Naughton needs to go out on loan hes not premiership ready.BAE sometimes makes me feel he dont care at all sometimes.. Bassong is a f*ck*ng idiot... i hate him seriously. The guy is too reckless with his tackles, needs to calm it down.Only thing i can say that is worth saying for Arsenal is Wiltshire is a very good player.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

barca on sky sports 3

Man Utd: Kuszczak, Brown, Ferdinand, Smalling, Rafael Da Silva, Park, Anderson, Gibson, Hernandez, Owen, Macheda.Subs: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Obertan, De Laet, Corry Evans, Bebe, Eikrem.no fergie first the guy only goes training every friday now he cant be assed to manage the team on a Wednesday

Man Utd: Kuszczak, Brown, Ferdinand, Smalling, Rafael Da Silva, Park, Anderson, Gibson, Hernandez, Owen, Macheda.Subs: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Obertan, De Laet, Corry Evans, Bebe, Eikrem.no fergie first the guy only goes training every friday now he cant be assed to manage the team on a Wednesday
Its a shame magnus is only there to make up the numbers...Rio off oshea on, brown to cb, ando & park off, obertan and bebe on.Didn't think they'd start chicarito, owen and kiko...but I like it.

can see them subs happening with brown coming off and rio getting 90would of been nice to let ole take charge for this game

Chelsea goal: First goal of the night goes to the free-scoring Blues, doesn't seem to matter which team they put out. Sol Campbell concedes possession far too easily, Gael Kakuta seizes on to the ball and he squares for Patrick van Aanholt to side-foot with power into the net via Tim Krul.
:D Fat gay c*nt
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the players are all in the wrong positions anderson dmhernandez right wingmacheda left wingrafael left backowen target manall look really uncomfortable

sick finish gibsondfdgsgdsgdsgdsgsthought he only had power shots in his locker

sick lob

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH