Be Honest, do you ever get chatted up by the opposite sex?

Eskay Jones

i think it will be a while before i initiate communication with a man again

last time i did that we went out and met each others families and now i really dislike him

in fact his name was lewis which is why i neg the e-lewis on here quite a lot for no other reason than his name

despicable i know

• Downvote 4

No f*ck*ng homo but i can take some banter but yes I have been chatted up by a few batty man not the one at all especially when one them was some guy I worked with who was just blatently openly gay went on a night out to romford dogs and man blatently said he wanted to f*ck me infront of everyone and then tried laugh it was, it was not the one plus the guy is the most normal guy u can meet can chat to him about footy would never know he was batty

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol, reminds me of my bredrin's story

he was in the club at the bar just chilling and some hench guy comes up to him and says "I'm gay. Say something innit", bredrin was just like "good for you" and walked off, apparently man was hyping after for no reason, friends holding him back - when he was telling me I was bussing up differently, all I could imagine was some Terry Crews looking character coming up to him and him getting shook

• Upvote 1

Funniest time was the guard in a store, as I walked past, said I had dropped something. I looked down said it wasn't mine, he says no it is, goes to pick it up hands it to me and its his number on a peice of paper lol. the f*ck.

then i walk out walk a bit, and he runs up to me saying if i wanted anything from the store for free he can give it to me.

score.

• Downvote 1

Funniest time was the guard in a store, as I walked past, said I had dropped something. I looked down said it wasn't mine, he says no it is, goes to pick it up hands it to me and its his number on a peice of paper lol. the f*ck.

then i walk out walk a bit, and he runs up to me saying if i wanted anything from the store for free he can give it to me.

score.

Sick

Will try this