Rafa ''Gimme Monnies So I Can Sign Up 4 or 5 Players To Improve This TREBLE Winning Team' Bentitez

Mame Biram Diouf

Carlo is too good for Madrid? Explain that one to me please?

Because the circus that is RM doesn't deserve a coach that showered them with trophies one season and then disposed of in the next.

A coach that restored the image of the club after Joses reign of treachery. A coach that bought back the flair and attractiveness back to the club, a coach that gave them La Decima, a coach that had the respect of the players.

Zidane wont come in the top 6

Carlo is too good for Madrid? Explain that one to me please?

Because the circus that is RM doesn't deserve a coach that showered them with trophies one season and then disposed of in the next.

A coach that restored the image of the club after Joses reign of treachery. A coach that bought back the flair and attractiveness back to the club, a coach that gave them La Decima, a coach that had the respect of the players.

And yet more seasons for him without winning the league...

His Madrid was no better than Jose's. Won a bunch of trophies no one really cares about aside from the CL. Madrid is too good a club for him