January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

Villa take the piss :lol:sold Milner and Barry for 40m+ and there offering Blackpool £2.5m for Charlie Adams.Will be a sick buy if they get him.... baller.

It's not a media circus thing doe cos spurs tried to LOAN becks ur talking like from the get go the plan was for him to just train (like what henry's doing)
It's not a media circus thing doe cos spurs tried to LOAN becks ur talking like from the get go the plan was for him to just train (like what henry's doing)
Trust, people forget Becks trained with Arsenal in '08 or '09. Absolutely no fuss. So let's jam the hype.
dunno whats wrong with you two,letting common sense and the facts get in the process of your thinking, you'd never get jobs at Talksport

Trust, people forget Becks trained with Arsenal in '08 or '09. Absolutely no fuss. So let's jam the hype.
dunno whats wrong with you two,letting common sense and the facts get in the process of your thinking, you'd never get jobs at Talksport
Real Talk, they only hire United supporters from London.

Whalley Range, in exile in Tottenham, and on Talksports recruitment drive, Micky Quinn Ghraham BeacroftAlvin Martin Ray Houghtoun Stan CollymoreAll either Liverpool fans or sypathisers, you silly person, Mike Parry is a scouser from the blue half of the city and he's on the managementbeg you name the United flag wavers on that site, Ronni Irani, who does the breakfast show, who else?dont talk crap bout Uniteds influence in the media when we have to watch half of Liverpools 80's backline spouting drivel on match of the day each weekend, then you get the likes of Macmanamanamanman, Keegan, Kelly Dagliesh, Souness and Redknapp playing active roles in the media aswell. so SHUSH.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah Hansen and Lawrensen was who i was on about when i said the match of the day thing, Yet theres a huge media biased against them, when no team has got a higher number of former players in the media,every big game on 5live is covered by Alan Green and Lawrensen, some joke ting, yet the worlds against them,

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Alan Green has always denied he is a closet Liverpool supporter. HmmmJan Molby works for five live as well.By the way Talksport make me laughThem two clowns who do drive time slot said Ancelotti,Grant,Houiller should go and Hodgson should stayWe all know what happened next.

• Upvote 1

Durham?Peterborough fanand Gough's an idiot who claims to support about 5 different teams, but Barnsley's his teamyou cant also argue that Alan Brazil is pro United at times, due to playing for the club and being from the same country as Fergiethinking off the top of my head theres more Chelsea and spurs fans on that station than United aswell,Lou Macari Used to work for Talksport though, so theres a 1/4 point

:D There are a lot of ex-pool players in the media, but if you think they were pro Liverpool during Benitez, then you're actually delusional, which is the point most people try and make. And :D :D :D At Collymore and Redknapp!Anyways Media is Newspapers as well, and if you ever read Paddy Barclay, Hayward, Winter etc during the past few years, you would know what people mean.

the same Paddy Barclay that just wrote a book on Fergie against his will, fergie even went to the trouble of phoning his former players and even Jose in an attempt to get the book snuffed. so it seems Mr Ferguson doesn't share your views there, if your saying people wern't pro Benitez, then say that, but these people are pro Liverpool, just because they may share different oppinions on Benitez to you or some other Liverpool fans it doesn't mean they aren't pro Liverpool.Micky QuinnGhraham BeacroftAlvin MartinRay HoughtounStan Collymoreif you've listened to Talksport more than twice you'd be left in no doubt that these people are all PRO liverpool Fc theres no doubt about that, even they wouldnt deny it, and rightly so,

yeah Hansen and Lawrensen was who i was on about when i said the match of the day thing, Yet theres a huge media biased against them, when no team has got a higher number of former players in the media,every big game on 5live is covered by Alan Green and Lawrensen, some joke ting, yet the worlds against them,
lol Can whoever negged this comment let me know exactly where i went wrong, think about it before you answer,

Durham?Peterborough fanand Gough's an idiot who claims to support about 5 different teams, but Barnsley's his team
I wasnt adding them to the list. SMH. I was saying they the two clowns that do Drive Time.Infact defo putting Talksport on today, see what that c*nt says about his OWN team.

Durham?Peterborough fanand Gough's an idiot who claims to support about 5 different teams, but Barnsley's his team
I wasnt adding them to the list. SMH. I was saying they the two clowns that do Drive Time.Infact defo putting Talksport on today, see what that c*nt says about his OWN team.
My mistake