January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

Hope not. He should have learned from MON backing the manager without question can go wrong.We've just got rid of Shorey and Sidwell. We've still Friedel, Beye, Davies, Warnock, Ireland, Heskey and Carew to sift through yet.Adding Bridge on 90k, even if it's only for 6 months would be utter lunacy.

Larsson's average. Immense delivery but no pace whats so ever and can't beat a man. Saying that'll run all day.I don't think he offers anything more than Barton does on right, but atleast it'll allow you keep him in the middle or even shift him on if his wages are too high? West Ham want him don't they?/Kenny Miller is signing for Birmingham. Guess Keane aint happening then. I won't laugh as we've got them in 9 days.

Larsson's average. Immense delivery but no pace whats so ever and can't beat a man. Saying that'll run all day.I don't think he offers anything more than Barton does on right, but atleast it'll allow you keep him in the middle or even shift him on if his wages are too high? West Ham want him don't they?/Kenny Miller is signing for Birmingham. Guess Keane aint happening then. I won't laugh as we've got them in 9 days.
Nah never a shift Barton thing. I wouldn't want to see him in the centre either. He just gets involved in too many personal battles. Loving him in this free role.Thing with Larrson is he's a vast improvement on any of our squad players. When the inevitable becomes reality and Barton/Tiote are suspended we're relying on Smith, Perch, Guthrie et al. Larssons better than all of them!

sunderland tryna make them power moves.Steve Bruce is taking on that Harry @ Portsmouth mentality.Sign a load of strong, quick affs with good tekkers and mix them in with english grit.
LolThat's more or less exactly what I was saying to my boy earlier.

Blackburn misfit wanted by WarnockQPR boss Neil Warnock will speak to Blackburn’s transfer listed right-back Pascal Chimbonda – as the clubs square up on FA Cup duty.Warnock is interested in the Frenchman after losing on-loan Kyle Walker and Rovers have said the 31-year-old can go on a free.Chimbonda will want to be paid up first.http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Blackburn-misfit-Pascal-Chimbonda-is-wanted-by-QPR-article666589.html
QPR and Leeds are battling for the services of Tottenham’s Jonathan Woodgate.Spurs boss Harry Redknapp said he was prepared to send the injury-plagued defender to either club on loan providing he can achieve basic fitness.Woodgate, now 30, has struggled with persistent groin problems and last played for his club in November 2009.Harry said: “He is still looking to get back to fitness and needs to get a game under his belt before he is ready to get out anywhere and play.http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Championship-heavyweights-QPR-and-Leeds-battling-for-Jonathan-Woodgate-on-loan-article666591.html
Woodgate will probably will go to Leeds and not sure about taking on Chimbonda