Balotelli Appreciation Thread

Guest luckstar

The 20-year-old official Spoiler mascot and Crown Prince of Shenanigans reportedly shouted chants of ‘Rooney!, Rooney!’ after spotting Thompson returning from the toilets, before cheerily flicking a middle finger at her mates.

+

Beds a model at his flat as his girlfriend sleeps downstairs

=

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

The 20-year-old official Spoiler mascot and Crown Prince of Shenanigans reportedly shouted chants of ‘Rooney!, Rooney!’ after spotting Thompson returning from the toilets, before cheerily flicking a middle finger at her mates.

+

Beds a model at his flat as his girlfriend sleeps downstairs

=

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:lol:

Balotelli>>>>>>>>>>>>>____

f*cked guy! Truely doesn't give two shits about anything

Guest Klitschko

I swear when Totti unleashed that kick he got nothing but ratings from the whole of Italy

Remember reading bare players and managers backing what he did lol

Trust.

Totti is both a legend and a c*nt

But that kick was fully deserved, and hilarious.

'absolute balloon'

• Downvote 3

Guest MO Giro

^How was it deserved, yeah you can say Ballotelli is a c*nt but the fact he is a black one makes racist Italian cunts like Totti hate him even more, while the likes of Gattuso get away with similar behaviour, and unlike Ballotelli he doesn't have the excuse of being young on his side.

• Upvote 2

Guest Klitschko

It was deserved because he is a c*nt. No, Gattuso or anyone else does not get away with similar behaviour. Balotelli is by far the most antagonistic c*nt in the league.

I used to defend this guy to the hilt. 'They dont like him just because hes black'

No they don't like him because he's a c*nt. He may be a funny c*nt, but he's still a c*nt. Look at the shite he has gotten up to since he's been here already. Some joke.

• Downvote 4

Guest MO Giro

It was deserved because he is a c*nt. No, Gattuso or anyone else does not get away with similar behaviour. Balotelli is by far the most antagonistic c*nt in the league.

I've never seen Balotelli do what Gattuso did to Joe Jordan, i never heard about Italians booing Gattuso when he played for the national team, yet they boo Ballotelli.

Mario Balotelli is at the centre of another storm – after being spotted ­throwing darts at youth team players.

The £24million Manchester City striker hurled the missiles from a first-floor window at the club’s Carrington training complex.

The incident went unseen by manager Roberto Mancini and his coaching staff – but the prank may well spark an internal inquiry. A City spokesman confirmed no one was injured – but Balotelli could still be in trouble.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-s-Mario-Balotelli-has-courted-controversy-again-after-being-seen-throwing-darts-at-youth-team-players-article717493.html#ixzz1Hn6Jgnli

:lol:

Guest Klitschko

I've never seen Balotelli do what Gattuso did to Joe Jordan, i never heard about Italians booing Gattuso when he played for the national team, yet they boo Ballotelli.

Getting in someones boat

And going to watch AC Milan matches wearing their shirt, being an Inter player

Is a very different thing

I know which is worse

Gattuso doesn't get booed because he gives 100% for the team, and leaves the pitch with nothing in his tank, Balotelli has a disgusting attitude on the pitch, he shuold realise how fortunate he is to be where he is, instead of thinking he's a superstar.

Guest tumar

Hi everyone! I thought the point of view of an Italian could be interesting:

I refer to a previous post:

>strange that he wants to go back to a country which he clearly loves despite the racism and abuse he gets

Well, this is a partial truth. In Italy there are people who strongly dislike Balotelli, but also people who LOVE him (and supporters here can be very passionate about football!!).

So remember: what you are focusing on is just A PART.

As for the racist chants: I think those people were just trying to STUPIDLY offend him 'the easiest way', because sometimes he can get annoying (there are a lot of other black players in the serie A, and I've never heard that they get offended like that).

I would like to remind here, as an example, the episode where (just for fun!) he aimed at an old lady in the center of Milan and fired a shot (with a FAKE gun) at her from the window of his Audi car (lady panicked, police chased him).

Funny? well a bit... Normal? NO

Moreover, though we have a LOT of problems in Italy, I think for 20 year-old like him Italy is a lot funnier... I also suspect that interpersonal relationships are warmer here than in the UK.

Italy is a strange country, were a certain dose of improvisation/indiscipline/everyday life freedon (or slight anarchy) can still be enjoyed (which is bad and good at the same time).

One of our comic actors has one said that Italy and 'mess' are sinonyms :) You never get bored... :))))

If you add this to the food and the weather you have your answer, I guess...

• Upvote 3

Balotelli reminds me of myself in primary school/ early secondary school

when you do somthing silly.....then when you look back you think why did i do that :/

I think what he needs is like a mentor. as he is adopted, you never know he may never have been shown the ways

• Downvote 1