Week 23

TF S4DK

Its not chatting sh*t when his rashness got him sent off,.. clear evidence of what i was saying...he plays for Manchester United football club, each mistake is under the microscope..I believe he is a prospect, they both are..Almeria 1-0 Real Madrid Lol lets see how long this lasts

I dunno why people are getting so upset..If you watch him, you will see him and his bro are very rash, they are susceptible to the odd ricket, getting red cards and giving away cheap free kicks...People have 2 memba we are talking about a RB, not a winger, his job is to defend the goal then provide an attacking threatDont let the recovery pace, brazilian heritage and dribbling fool youOff the top of my head ive been more impressed by Simpson at the Geordie circus and Onuoah
Nobody getting upset, your just chatting sh*t.If you was making these comments a year ago, nobody would say sh*t, infact most would agree, I know I would, but to start knocking him when he is actually improving is well - laughable.

will gooney ever return back to his previous form?
I think he has returned to his previous form tbhLast season looking like a blip/Got in at half time and see them dominate without threatening for 45mins. We gave the ball away f*ck*ng loadssssOur attack away from home has look non-existant recently
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

We were average against Almeria but give the andulicians credit they were good tonight.Barca to retain La Liga againHas anyone seen Zlatan's goal tonight vs Lecce OH WOW>>>