GTA (V) 5

Lenny The Tramp

Lester>>>>>>>>>>>>

81% return on investment so far. Mah niggah. I got that aswell Natty. Left it to marinate tho. Zero movement Smh.

The cigarette ones?

Hits 89%, made £1m+ on that.

Lester>__

Yeh them. Safe for that I was ready to shot them a lil while ago.

Lester>>>>>>>>>>>>

81% return on investment so far. Mah niggah. I got that aswell Natty. Left it to marinate tho. Zero movement Smh.

The cigarette ones?

Hits 89%, made £1m+ on that.

Lester>__

Yeh them. Safe for that I was ready to shot them a lil while ago.

I cancelled that mission as soon as I clocked the tip. I'm going to get as much money as possible on all my characters invest in the cig company then make a huge profit.

What mission is this cigarette stock on???

Lesters mission for Franklin, think when he calls the phone outside the petrol garage.

phew

was thinking i missed a trick here lol, im brokeeee spent all my money on guns and dived into shares before the game even introduced it and f*cked up lol

/

random ecounter not even putting it in a f*cking spoiler

if you come across 2 latinos robbing a store or holding a fed at gunpoint and you can hear them shouting looking for a getaway car, just kill em or help the fed. i helped them out, lost the 3 star wanted level they got me, dropped them off, then they shot and killed me and took half my money when i clocked lololo

was real life fuming

• Upvote 3

What mission is this cigarette stock on???

Lesters mission for Franklin, think when he calls the phone outside the petrol garage.

phew

was thinking i missed a trick here lol, im brokeeee spent all my money on guns and dived into shares before the game even introduced it and f*cked up lol

/

random ecounter not even putting it in a f*cking spoiler

if you come across 2 latinos robbing a store or holding a fed at gunpoint and you can hear them shouting looking for a getaway car, just kill em or help the fed. i helped them out, lost the 3 star wanted level they got me, dropped them off, then they shot and killed me and took half my money when i clocked lololo

was real life fuming

:rofl:  :rofl:  :lmao:

:rofl:

nah man don't understand the rage, i gotta explain

took me a whole 5 minutes to get rid of the 3 stars, they were arguing in the whip - i think they're brothers, the older one was shouting at the lil one for not getting a get away car, I had to swap whips to avoid the feds at one stage and the guy I tried it on started fighting back because the 2 latino bros took long to get into the car, but they both rinsed him dead quick time.

at this stage I was thinking this game is sick, these man are linked up with me on some f*ck the feds ting, they then said hurry up and drop em off so we can split the $, I pull up towards the yellow marker, they both get out BEFORE the yellow marker and start shooting at me simultaneously and leave me dead in the whip before I can even press a button

respwan and I now have 2 bags instead of 4  :/

madness