THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

After watching Shame im changing my ways. Seriously. Never known a film to make things clearer for me like that.

lmao, I've heard it before bro.

After watching Shame im changing my ways. Seriously. Never known a film to make things clearer for me like that.

Film must be f*cked. Lmao

what u changing?

film made me look at my life ina disgusted way. Film was too close to reality...minus one part *which i aint gonna say to spoil it*

but yeah...

Yea i saw it the other day, it is f*cked, i didnt like it i came out feeling low, i went to watch it with a girl aswell.

Do NOT take ur link to see this film.

gosh public transport just aint for me. how me and my friends gonna miss the coach by literally 2 mins. Luckily got hooked up *phew* .. home sweet home but yh lowe national express.

Arggghh

One time i missed a 03:25pm coach to Nottz by like 3 minutes i even saw it drive past me in the cab :lol:

I then boooked a 6pm one missed that by like literally 30 seconds :o

I ended up gettin one at 11 at night nearly missed that too smh

wasted up to £95

new year just started madness already

one don comes out of jail, now another goes in, wernt even his fault now hes saying the other guy who got away, shud hand himself in

gonna be a f*ck*ng madness, hes got his yout dropping the end of this month as well, f*ck*ng peak boi

new year just started madness already

one don comes out of jail, now another goes in, wernt even his fault now hes saying the other guy who got away, shud hand himself in

gonna be a f*ck*ng madness, hes got his yout dropping the end of this month as well, f*ck*ng peak boi

lol

What happened?