Premier Week 35 & CL SFL2

Guest FA23

Benzema wasn't injured was he?Mourinho wins nothing but the Copa Del Rey in his first season, I swear previous Real managers have been sacked for whilst winning more.Alonso just needs to come back!

CR7 shudda released the ball quciker anyway, he fouled Mash but it shudda been a free kick to MadridWas tough for the ref but he did well, a weaker ref prob wudda sent of Carvalho & DiarraI cant wait to see what Fergie will do, Marcelo was sleeping for the goal, that could easily be one of the twins making a similar blunderI think Fergie will have to start Rooney as the no.9Park---Giggs---Fletcher--Valencia---------------Carrick----------------------I like the look of that, u cant drop Giggs hes done well in the champions league, the key will be FletcherWith Nani & Hernadez to come off the bench Utd should feel pretty confident going in with that, plus its at Wembley

• Downvote 1

CR7 shudda released the ball quciker anyway, he fouled Mash but it shudda been a free kick to MadridWas tough for the ref but he did well, a weaker ref prob wudda sent of Carvalho & DiarraI cant wait to see what Fergie will do, Marcelo was sleeping for the goal, that could easily be one of the twins making a similar blunderI think Fergie will have to start Rooney as the no.9Park---Giggs---Fletcher--Valencia---------------Carrick----------------------I like the look of that, u cant drop Giggs hes done well in the champions league, the key will be FletcherWith Nani & Hernadez to come off the bench Utd should feel pretty confident going in with that, plus its at Wembley
Was speaking about this with my boy earlier, I think this is the team he should play as well. Giggs is the only central midfielder at the club that will offer anything going forward and hopefully the other 2 will have enough to get about Xavi and Iniesta. There's more then enough there to hit them on the counter

beg schalke tuck us in tonightwinning the league > going cl final and getting balled

• Upvote 1