Jack Wilshere

Guest luckstar

Jack seems a loyal guy, he stuck up for Capello when he left, while others stayed silent, cos he gave him his debut.

He speaks highly of Owen Coyle.

So of course he is going to speak glowingly on Wenger, who gave him his debut and has rewarded him with three extremely well paid contracts all before he hit 21 lol.

This I also why I think Wenger at this point, would rather develop than buy finished. Or buy French lol.

Jack seems a loyal guy, he stuck up for Capello when he left, while others stayed silent, cos he gave him his debut.

He speaks highly of Owen Coyle.

So of course he is going to speak glowingly on Wenger, who gave him his debut and has rewarded him with three extremely well paid contracts all before he hit 21 lol.

This I also why I think Wenger at this point, would rather develop than buy finished. Or buy French lol.

Speaking glowingly and saying you may leave if he does are 2 different things

• 3 weeks later...

Right now its true tho.

Before the leg break I thought Ramsey was a better prospect than Jack.

Jack showed way more than Ramsey did, while Ramsey was injured, and now cos Jack had an even longer layoff, which during that time Ramsey struggled like what Jack is seemingly going to do too, its role reversal.

Will be interesting where we stand 12-18 months from now tho when hopefully Jack is fit again.

Anyway second half, less chat.

• Upvote 1

Ramsey is never a better player than Jack. What you're seeing with Ramsey now is the benefit of playing consistentley. The same that happened with RVP.

Jack didn't play a single game 2 seasons ago which was a huge setback whereas Ramsey has had 2 solid seasons. He's been absolutley shite at times but they have all benefited him

i'm not getting excited about Ramsey yet as it's only 4 games into the season but hopefully he can keep it up

Both players are class though

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

What I know is I'd rather have Ramsey in the team than Wilshere right now. Only saving grace is I think Ramsey plays better next to Jack, thought it since the pre-season Gervinho arrived.

See Ramsey first bit of play on this, thats Jack all day long... But the final bit Jack never does...

ibtPZQ9zK7yoeG.gif

I can watch that goal all day long.

If that was Barcelona the whole world would be creaming their underwear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1