Jack Wilshere

Guest luckstar

What's wrong with you?

Do you watch football?

You're sending for Arteta as if to suggest Agbonlahor would have still been allowed to run through our midfield like so on Saturday if he had played.

Arteta has been an outstanding success, he is positionally astute, protects the back four well, we simply need to replicate a player of his qualities with potentially more defensive credentials and maybe a better eye for a forward pass.

More stability and sensibility than Song, just lacks the forward passes and tbh I'd rather he didn't do that anyway and give possession back after some poor movement upfront.

He is our last problem, it is his absence which is the issue which has been improperly addressed.

not only do i understand arsenal better than u i probably kick ball better than ur perma goal keeper self so just fall back pls

if u wanted to start the arteta appreciation thread u shudve gone ahead and done it rather than tryna earn stripes with your ridiculous defence

you realise you said we need a player who is a better defender than arteta, and also a better attacker, yet that would be a replicate ye

allow your soul please

and i dont even dislike arteta like that either u're just chatting shit

it is his absence which is the issue which has been improperly addressed.

the issue which has not been addressed is the absence of a proper defensive midfielder not a decent midfielder being forced to play as one. typical arsenal.

the fact that Arteta is our captain and this important to us is baffling, he's Arteta ffs .he's important to us but he's doing what he can in a position he shouldn't be playing in anyways .we needed a dm when Song was here , let alone now .

tell these niggas one more time please

What's wrong with you?

Do you watch football?

You're sending for Arteta as if to suggest Agbonlahor would have still been allowed to run through our midfield like so on Saturday if he had played.

Arteta has been an outstanding success, he is positionally astute, protects the back four well, we simply need to replicate a player of his qualities with potentially more defensive credentials and maybe a better eye for a forward pass.

More stability and sensibility than Song, just lacks the forward passes and tbh I'd rather he didn't do that anyway and give possession back after some poor movement upfront.

He is our last problem, it is his absence which is the issue which has been improperly addressed.

not only do i understand arsenal better than u i probably kick ball better than ur perma goal keeper self so just fall back pls

if u wanted to start the arteta appreciation thread u shudve gone ahead and done it rather than tryna earn stripes with your ridiculous defence

you realise you said we need a player who is a better defender than arteta, and also a better attacker, yet that would be a replicate ye

allow your soul please

You got too emotional there fall back, keep it football

I don't even like to talk to ppl who communicate using phrases like the above to aid their defence

grow up innit

the fact that Arteta is our captain and this important to us is baffling, he's Arteta ffs .he's important to us but he's doing what he can in a position he shouldn't be playing in anyways .we needed a dm when Song was here , let alone now .

tell these niggas one more time please

FAM.

someone of artetas quality should be at MOST a squad player at arsenal that gets moved on after a few seasons. how has he been allowed to become a central figure at this club? would be like van bronckhorst being a key player for us back in the day.

You lot need to respect Arteta, the REAL Mikel yeah!

Dude should be further forward granted, but he is easily one of our most consistent and best midfielders, alongside a fit Rosicky.

further forward doing what? the guy hasnt got a killer pass in his locker. thats why song had to charge forward and grab 13 assists.

What's wrong with you?

Do you watch football?

Arteta was missed on saturday without a doubt.

wilshere shouldnt be in the team right now

should be sold to city for 40 milllion

would bite their f*cking arm off at this point 

Lol...and then what?

Cause its not like that £40m will go into the transfer budget and get used on a world class CM to replace him.

The board would pocket the money, Ramsey would be Wilshere's replacement in the starting 11 and Frimpong would be his back up on the bench(can't be Diaby cause he'll get injured again)

Is that what you want?

To be fair for our goal on Saturday he had a big part to play. His nice little turn and skill whilst trapped near the corner flag then a burst of pace before setting off Rosicky....

And to be fair he was one of the only ones running his heart out to get back for Villa's 3rd goal (even sagna was joggin) and he looked pissed off when they scored....

He has the passion.....lets wait until he has a few games under his belt before we judge.....if he can ever match the performance of THAT barca game then we have ourselves a WORLD CLASS PLAYER

Guest Diddybob

i blame the coaching at the club for that.

You blame the coaching at the club for what?

His high energy and dribbles from deep can become a good thing, you just need a solid dm beside him so that when he does go off on those runs someone can adequately cover him, players like Wilshere are even more so valuable because they have the mentality of winners to go with their technique, reminds me of Gerrard when he was coming through, anybody that is thinking of selling him should be slapped.

The lad will be top 5-10 cm in the world in a few years, i'm sure of that.

Guest Diddybob

Wilshere isn't better than Thiago or Verratti

Verratti performance @Camp Nou(away from home) eclipses Wilshere's peformance@Emirates against the same trio

Every thread i go through Porchy is sure to have a gem in it :lol:

The trio Veratti played against was not the Guardiola trio, Wilshere had to deal with Barca when they used to press like lunatics on E, Veratti diealt with the same names but not in the same manner.

Wilsheres performance>>>>

------Carrick-------

-Fellini--Wilshere-

• Upvote 1