Black girls feel different...?

Romi

kurious pregnant you say, i hope she acts responsibly when naming the child..i recognise the font used in chocusush sig think it was local loop or the other girl who was similar to her in style from a while agothink the females sending insults back and forth a bit more could have been more entertaining if developed a bit furtherhowever im not here to consult on the thread and its blockbuster potential,the thread is here to help someone with there problemsgood luck on your quest for peace, inshallah the answer will reveal to you in a dream or deep meditative stateif in doubt consult your local pastorjah bless

• 3 weeks later...
This must be a joke, if not just make sure you continue to f*ck him good and hopefully he wont come to his senses and leave you for a black/mixed girl.
some reverse Kanye
I'm actually pissed I sat here and read 11 pages of this crock of f*cking garbage.F*ck you to everyone who contributed to this bollocks. C*nts.
this is page 9 bro?
dunno if theyre different, never been with a black girl
what are You waiting for?
theres ways u can tighten the muscles in ur p*ssy if it currently isnt adequate for ur boyfriend.
tshsgdjetyr245I'm glad i let the L& L room build up a little, this is f*ckin hilarious./Romi, the only way You're ever gonna find out is a lesbian experience with a black girl , which i recommend.
  • Downvote 1