http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA

some fantasy nerd flick about a bunch of d*ckheads

the way Fincher fell off is disgusting

88.gif

lol init

the film was good

baahahahhahhahaaah

/ sheep

Bro Fincher is one of the best directors alive today, look at his back catalogue

There is no way he 'fell off' especially not with Social Network, which is a well shot, well written, well acted and well directed film

So HUSH

Planet of the apes was a really good film. Compared to recent films i've seen, which are all sh*t,i would say amazing (I expected it to be sh*t tbf)

Spoiler

When Caesar grabbed mans hand and screamed NOOOOO

FACK sh*t was epic

:lol: also the big apes reaction to that hahah

Make the mistake of agreeing to go see a film at the cinema with the wifey without looking at the preview first..

ended up watchng 'One day', some romantic ting...fair to say it's the worst film EVER made and i literally wanted to kill myself watching it... nearly fell asleep twice and even my chick (who loves them romantic tings) said she found it boring... should of put my foot down and told her were watching planet on the apes but o well

Make the mistake of agreeing to go see a film at the cinema with the wifey without looking at the preview first..

ended up watchng 'One day', some romantic ting...fair to say it's the worst film EVER made and i literally wanted to kill myself watching it... nearly fell asleep twice and even my chick (who loves them romantic tings) said she found it boring... should of put my foot down and told her were watching planet on the apes but o well

lol, we all make that mistake bruv

with me it was going to see Dear John...let me just wrap it up there

• Upvote 1

Social Network was dissapointing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA

some fantasy nerd flick about a bunch of d*ckheads

the way Fincher fell off is disgusting

88.gif

lol init

the film was good

baahahahhahhahaaah

/ sheep

Bro Fincher is one of the best directors alive today, look at his back catalogue

There is no way he 'fell off' especially not with Social Network, which is a well shot, well written, well acted and well directed film

So HUSH

Zodiac

/ hush

I was actually kind of in disbelief at how funny it was, was totally not expecting it at all

Richard Blackwood wasn't funny at ALL, and Deacons mate with the glasses is a bit jarring, and his asian mate is a bit of a sh*t actor, but other than that it was pretty solidly funny throughout IMO

/

The ending is BASICALLY Friday though

At least you man got to see a sh*t film with your girl

I had to sit through Spy Kids 4D at peckham with my 6year old brother with no scratch and sniff or 3d glasses, so just a normal sh*t film sold to kids by gimmicks but without the gimmicks. Why are there even 4?

There were 2 other people in the cinema- a father and his young son!

Needless to say I fell asleep for at least 25minutes of it... they tried making it some moral tale about how we should spend more time with those we love DPMO just f*ckoff

"Midnight In Paris", new Woody Allan film with Owen Wilson in the lead role.

Watched this on the plane for my stop off in Dubai and it kept me smiling through out. Owen plays a man called Gil who is a novelist inspired by writers from the 20s. He is in Paris with his finance, enjoying a nice trip away together in which her parents who aren't too keen on him and do make snide remarks behind his back. Michael Sheen plays the fiancés friend who she once had a big crush on but you can tell something is there, he does appear to be this pompous twat who acts as if he knows it all.

The reason with the name of "Midnight In Paris" is every time the clock strikes midnight he steps back into 1920s Paris which he loves, meeting various writers and painters in the hope of having his novel approved and published one day.

I won't go on too much but this is a brilliant film, its Woody at his best rolling back the years with a lovely opening sequence with various shots of Paris which make it so special and lovely to visit, of course they wouldn't show us pictures of Paris in a dark sense and areas which are not up to scratch since that would kill the whole mystic and magic of Paris.