VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

nope, prequel, what was it sayin?

defo enjoy the Star Trek movies without watching the series, I hate the series.

/

World War Z was really well written, may read the book. Pretty much a "this is what I am Legend would have been if Will Smith's family and the army were still in the city" film

Few things unexplained makes me think the holes are filled in the book, and possibly director's cut.

Hate women in films who don't listen!!!! (worded in non spoiler way)

Chopper gunners poorly used, but the regular infantry were on point.

I don't like zombies being able to move that quickly, but their sound was on point, as was their makeup/cgi.

The Angels and Demons guy is just as creepy/dodgy as in Angels and Demons

The Intouchables was brilliant, 1 of the most enjoyable films I've seen this year.

Need to f*ck with French cinema a lot more, never disappoints.

This!

had me cracking up in parts aswell

I haven't enjoyed a film like this in a very long time.

Was pretty lighthearted and touching throughout.

was pissed that got such a small release, was in like 1 cinema in london, and only for a week.

is that the film where he's tryna spread an oil business into a town who don't really want it there, or have I confused is with a whole next film?

Cloverfield for me is the 2nd best of them "home movie" type films, behind Project X. The rest are poorly done, especially Paranormal Activity

/

Watched Snitch, enjoyed it, especially the soundtrack, think I'm becoming a fan of Antonio Pinto (Soundtrack of Snitch, The Host, City of God, Senna)

Plus the actresses playing his wife and the prison officer were decent

220px-Nadine_Velazquez.jpg

1362111966_2043_snitches2.jpg

was pissed that got such a small release, was in like 1 cinema in london, and only for a week.

is that the film where he's tryna spread an oil business into a town who don't really want it there, or have I confused is with a whole next film?

Yeah that's the 1.

Was surprised how watchable it was considering the plot, good solid movie.