VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

Been reading about that film, sounds good and promising. Really enjoy what JGL has been doing for the past few years, has come a long way since 3rd Rock From The Sun, he is also going to be the lead in Premium Rush

The film centers on a New York City bicycle messenger (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) who picks up an envelope from Columbia University. A dirty cop (Michael Shannon), desperate to get his hands on the envelope, chases the bicycle messenger around the city

Also got a major role in Lincoln.

Was reading the latest Empire and my goodness the more I read or see pictures of Prometheus the more I want this. Its going to be one hell of a film and sounds great, taking it back to what they call "proper sci-fi" on the lines of Alien and Blade Runner. Huge amount of references throughout. June 1st.

Been reading about that film, sounds good and promising. Really enjoy what JGL has been doing for the past few years, has come a long way since 3rd Rock From The Sun, he is also going to be the lead in Premium Rush

The film centers on a New York City bicycle messenger (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) who picks up an envelope from Columbia University. A dirty cop (Michael Shannon), desperate to get his hands on the envelope, chases the bicycle messenger around the city

Also got a major role in Lincoln.

Was reading the latest Empire and my goodness the more I read or see pictures of Prometheus the more I want this. Its going to be one hell of a film and sounds great, taking it back to what they call "proper sci-fi" on the lines of Alien and Blade Runner. Huge amount of references throughout. June 1st.

Yeah, same.

After 3rd rock didn't expect much or them comedic kinda roles.

Has been in some decent films.

Cant wait for some reason we get Avengers before they do in US.

We get it next week, US May 4th

The more I read about it, the more excited I get :D

/

What are your guys favorite superhero movies? Top 3.

Mine are

1.TDK

2.Watchmen(Ultimate cut)

3.Batman Begins

I don't get why people dont seem to like Watchmen..thought it was a Great movie! Great characters, everything!

First time I watched The Watchman I was a little bit skeptical about it, I need to find the time to really sit and watch it properly, read the graphic novel also.

Mine has to be The Dark Knight now that is how you create a super hero blockbuster! It had the lot, even what happened in real life as sad as that is, it adds to the mystic and general aura. Did like the first Iron Man, felt the 2nd was a let down and far too much dialogue that did not lead too much, the fight sequences were well put together and crafted. The original Superman films to be a blah, just come across really campy. Spiderman had its moment but the last was over-rated for me.